how many of me

http://howmanyofme.com/

put in your name how many of you are there? after that you can tell us how many of other names that surround you or that you like are out there also does popularity matter to you?

there are ”There are 292 people in the U.S with my name
and there are 959 with my partners name

Thanks for the link, there are only 3 people with the same name as me in the U.S.

There are 779 of people with my name in the US.

Wow, I’m the only one with my name!! :slight_smile:

There are 296 people in the U.S. with my name. I actually thought there would be more!

I don’t live in the US but apparently there are 618 people there with the same name as me!

I’m the only one!

[name]Just[/name] me!

[name]Just[/name] me :slight_smile: Yay!

Only 3 with mine! (FN is common enough but last name is not.) Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

There are 59 people in the U.S. named [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Wheeler[/name].

797 with my name =]

0 people with my full name, 3, 084 with my first name.

44,716 with my first name and 3,504 with my last name. Im the only one with my name in the US

Wow, didn’t expect that! 10 people have my fn & surname in the U.S.
I think the page needs to be updated, though, because [name]Kristine[/name] is DEFINITELY not the 610th most popular name! It’s not even in the 1000s anymore =P

I knew this would happen…

There are 1,931 of me.

My maiden name was much less common than my married name.

Checking my Married name: 362 using my first & last name
Checking my Maiden name; “1 or less” using my first & last name.

[name]Just[/name] me ^.^

I’ve seen that site before, and here’s something to consider on those statistics: They come from results from the 1990 census. Therefore, names that are popular among today’s children but not so much on adult-age people are underrepresented.