How many people call you by your first name?

Only work colleagues

Basically everyone, I can’t think of anyone that calls me something else

of people that i regularly talk to, everyone except @wishmay, @idyllic, @marigold.solstice, and @LeafTree, pretty much.

3 Likes

Nobody, regularly! [name_f]My[/name_f] full first name is hyphenated and no one calls me this. I go by the first part. I probably get my full name twice a year when someone is playing around or first finds out what it is.

Work colleagues call me the first part of the hyphenated bundle.

[name_f]My[/name_f] family and long term friends call me by a nn my little sister gave me when she was learning to talk.

All of them

my mom and one of my ballet teachers call me by my first and middle, but everyone else calls me by my first name

Everyone in real life calls me by my first name or a nickname derived from my first name.
Gaming friends and my partner occasionally call me by my first and/or second gaming handle.

Mostly everyone calls me by my first name. Some of my teachers call me a short version of my name, and my parents do too, but it all the time

Most people, except from the kids at work and when my mum uses a nickname for me occasionally

everyone other than my brother, who calls me zee most of the time :blush:

Most people!
All of my family (immediate and extended) as well as my close friends call me [name_u]Haze[/name_u] 95% of the time, but everyone else calls me my full name.

And there’s a family I babysit for whose son calls me Miss [my name] which is adorable.

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom, 2/3 of my brothers, a couple of my friends and my husband sometimes. Everyone else calls me [name_f]Regina[/name_f] (with a hard G) or [name_u]Reggie[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband mostly calls me [name_u]Reggie[/name_u] too.