How popular is Henry where you live?

I live in [name]Scotland[/name]. [name]Haven[/name]'t heard of any [name]Henry[/name]'s recently but lots of [name]Harvey[/name]'s!

Really!? Wow, someone from home:) lol[/quote]

Me too!

I know one young [name]Henry[/name] (18 months)[/quote]

Us Kiwis need to band together!

I live in Surrey, which is South [name]East[/name] [name]England[/name], and I know (or know of) several Henrys.

However, it’s worth pointing out, that outside of [name]London[/name], the South [name]East[/name] is the most ‘affluent’ area of [name]England[/name], and as [name]Henry[/name] is seen as quite a ‘middle class’ name, the fact I know several isn’t a surprise. However, it’s still no where near as widely used as [name]Harry[/name], the name it spawned!

I named my son [name]Henry[/name] in 2008, worried I would hear it loads, but we loved the name. It was also important to me, as a teacher, that I had never taught a [name]Henry[/name], so it gave me no associations with other kids. He is turning a year, and the only other [name]Henry[/name] that I know of is a 4 year old in my sister-in-law’s Montessori class. I do hear lots of [name]Kyle[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Jaden[/name] (or any variation thereof), [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], or any surname type name used as a first name. Everyone compliments us on his name and says that that’s one they haven’t heard in a while, immediately proceeded by, “Are you going to call him [name]Hank[/name]?” No, we don’t intend to. We live in the Chicago suburbs.

Good luck, and if you love the name, it is wonderful and I don’t regret using it.