How to delete a thread??

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,

So, I just did a search on my son’s name and a thread I started popped up. [name]Silly[/name] me, but I didn’t think about the fact that family might search his name and then start reading my thread! It’s not a big deal, but I would prefer deleting the thread. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!

A quote from the FAQ of this site that seems relevant:

[i]Can I edit or delete my posts?

If you have registered and are logged in, you may be able to edit and delete your posts (although the administrator may have turned off this option). Your ability to edit your posts may be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

To edit or delete your posts, click the [name]Edit[/name] Post button by the particular post. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting it may remove the entire thread.

Once you’ve made your modifications, a note may appear to inform other users that you have edited your post.

If the edit time and date appear as a link you can click on this to see the differences between the original and edited versions, or between edits if there have been multiple edits.[/i]

So, click on [name]Edit[/name] Post and it sounds like there should be something enabling you to delete it. [name]Hope[/name] this helps. :slight_smile:

Thank you, [name]Amber[/name]! :slight_smile: