How to get nn Jenny?

I know of a couple, like [name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] (btw, do you think it would be weird to have [name]Jenny[/name] for [name]Genevieve[/name] even with the G/J difference?) but what others are there?

Thanks!

I don’t think its weird with the G/J difference, besides with a nn I think most often you will be saying it and not spelling it… [name]Genevieve[/name] is good. The only other one I can think of is [name]Virginia[/name]. I knew a girl names [name]Virginia[/name] who went by [name]Jenny[/name] and most people thought that her name was [name]Jennifer[/name]…If I think of any others I’ll be back…

[name]Juniper[/name] maybe?

My friend’s sister’s full name was [name]Jenessa[/name]. Not sure if her parents made it up or not. I think it’s pretty. (I am a [name]Jennifer[/name].)

[name]Ginevra[/name] is the [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] fix. [name]Jacqueline[/name], [name]Jasmine[/name], [name]Justine[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]Jacobine[/name], [name]Jessamy[/name]/-ine, [name]Jocelyn[/name], [name]Josephine[/name]. [name]Geneva[/name] as a place-name.

[name]Jessenia[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] were my first two ideas.

I believe that [name]Jenny[/name]/[name]Jennie[/name] used to be a common nickname for [name]Jane[/name]. I think it could also work as a nickname for [name]Janet[/name], [name]Janice[/name], [name]Janis[/name], [name]Jeanette[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Jeanne[/name] and [name]Janine[/name].