How to navigate Nameberry

Hi! I’m new here, and unsure how to navigate Nameberry. I click on a discussion but it says it’s from 2021? Are there new discussions being made or is this an inactive site? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Also how do I add names I like to my profile?

There are plenty of new discussions taking place on here - you must’ve happened to run onto one particular discussion from 2021 that led you here.

1 Like

Oh, ok. I’m just not seeing any from 2024 so wasn’t sure. Thanks for your reply.

[name_m]Welcome[/name_m]!

here's a link to a post about how to edit your profile on a phone!

How To Design Your User Card!

if you're on a computer

If you’re on a computer it looks a bit different-- still click on your profile in the upper right corner, and then click on the icon of a person at the bottom of the menu on the right. In the new menu that pops up, click on the gear that says preferences. Then, in the bar just below the bar at the top, click on the little icon of a person that says profile. Whatever you type into the box that says “about me” will show up in your profile (make sure to hit save at the bottom)! You can also change the background of your usercard and some other stuff from here.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this makes sense, let me know if not!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Threads here also don’t automatically lock after something like 6 months or a year, only after they hit the reply cap (10000 replies), so a thread that gets posted in often enough to show up near the top of the latest posts sometimes but doesn’t move incredibly fast (a specific name of the day offshoot, for example) could be active for years.

2 Likes

Welcome to Nameberry!

If you click on any section of the message board (for example General name discussion) and you click on “latest” at the top of the page, you should see the threads with the most recent posts first. I hope it’s working for you now.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone. I think I’ve figured everything out now. :slight_smile:

1 Like