How would you pronounce these names?

I just found two names that I had never heard before. I came across them on another post - [name]Cerelia[/name] and [name]Rohana[/name]. I’m wondering how you pronounce these names? Also, what do you all think of these two names? Thanks!

I don’t know anything about [name]Rohana[/name], so I can’t really comment on it but I am pretty sure [name]Cerelia[/name] is ser-ee-lee-ah, I think its gorgeous and I love its ‘spring’ meaning! Definitely a favourite :slight_smile:

good luck!

• [name]Elena[/name] :slight_smile:

“[name]Rohan[/name]” in Hungarian is a verb, and it means “to run really fast and hurry up somewhere”, pronounced as Row-hawn. So that’s what I would say as, with an ‘a’ at the end. :slight_smile:

Looks like the pronunciation question has been taken care of (both seem right to me), but I just want to say that those are absolutely gorgeous names! I would use either of them in an instant.

I’d say sir-EE-lee-ah and row-[name]ANN[/name]-ah, although I’m not sure if that is correct or not. I wish Nameberry had pronounciations of all their names!

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Cerelia[/name] - I would say this as sair-RELL-ee-ah

[name]Rohana[/name] - I would say this as roh-HAHN-ah

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I would say Suh-ree-lee-uh and Row-hawn-uh. I’m not sure if those are correct but that is my best guess.

Thanks for all the help! I’m really liking [name]Cerelia[/name] pronounced either ser-ree-lee-ah or sair-RELL-ee-ah. And. I’m also liking [name]Rohana[/name], ro-hawn-ah. I mentioned both [name]Cerelia[/name] and [name]Rohana[/name] to my husband and he also likes them! :slight_smile: I think we may have just added two new names to our list…