How's it goin?

Hey. I’m not a “momberry” but I hope a Dad is welcome too. I’m in [name]Dublin[/name] and I have 3 children, names in my signature, and after helping my sibs and friends with their children, I decided I had a knack for names. My brother is having his 3rd, a girl, and needs help, and I was looking for names when I found this site. Thought I’d join up!

So, I want to hear about you guys too. [name]How[/name]'s it goin? [name]How[/name]'s the form? Where you from? What’re your names and childrens? Things like that.

Cheers!

Jonothon

[name]Welcome[/name] to Nameberry :slight_smile:

Its great to see more Irish members, there aren’t many here! I’m from [name]Cork[/name], Clonakilty to be precise :slight_smile:
My name is [name]Lucy[/name], I’m 23, married and I have 2 daughters, [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. [name]Just[/name] finished my degree in [name]May[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] you like it here :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome. [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] are good names, and I like [name]Elena[/name] specially. You’re all the way on the south shore huh? 'Bout 3 hours away.
What’s your degree in?

I’m sure there’s other dads around but with all these ladies around, they might be hiding.
[name]Siri[/name]'s one I’ve never heard before, cute!

[name]Welcome[/name].:slight_smile: Your children have lovely names! I have two daughters, [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] as you can see from my signature. I grew up in [name]London[/name] and am currently living in LA with my husband and two little girls.

Thanks. I like to think they have lovely names. :smiley: [name]Imogen[/name] is gorgeous and in consideration in the event we have another little one.