Huck or Hank?

If we ever have a son I would like to use the name [name]Charles[/name] after dad and great-granddad. [name]Charlie[/name] is dad, [name]Charles[/name] was grandpa, [name]Chuck[/name] is a step-grandpa, and I do not like [name]Junior[/name], CJ, or [name]Little[/name] [name]Charlie[/name]. I had been thinking [name]Hank[/name] would work but I just thought of [name]Huck[/name]. [name]Chuck[/name] is a common nn for [name]Charles[/name]-drop the C and you have [name]Huck[/name]. To me not much of a stretch. I love the literary connection also. I would do two middle names to further separate the child’s name from dad and grandpa’s. As I said I do not do juniors. I like connections, not carbon copies, so must have different middle name(s) and his own calling name. Opinions on [name]Huck[/name] versus [name]Hank[/name]?

I am not worried about people calling him a nn I do not want-I simply don’t let them. As to his own school friends he would make, I wouldn’t care what they nn him.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Huck[/name]! Great way to get that nn instead of using the more common [name]Henry[/name]. Great idea!

xo [name]Viv[/name]

[name]Huck[/name] is creative and adorable!