Hudson &

Theodore is probably number 1 for me for boys names and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is number too (bumping [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] down my list). [name_m]Can[/name_m] you rate this sibset?

Hudson, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

Do you think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] go together? Any other girl name from my UC you think goes better? Been obsessed with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] recently!
Not expecting, just collecting! :blush:

3 Likes

Theodore and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] go great together, and I think [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] would go nicely with them as well. [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is more trendy to me and doesn’t exactly go with the other more classic names, but it isn’t a huge deal. I think [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are fine together since [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] has become a staple, but [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] less so.

4 Likes

I have to say [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Leia[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] work better with [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]. [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] don’t really work stylistically. I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as a mn would work better.

How about [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]?

1 Like

I think [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] go together, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] seems a bit popular in comparison to their somewhat offbeat charm. How about :slight_smile:
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], Theordore, and [name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_f]Rorie[/name_f]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_u]Jessie[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_u]Kerry[/name_u]

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] has been growing on me!

1 Like

I love that suggestion! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

1 Like