Hugantic poll: Ezra's middle name...

See the results of this poll: Please choose your top two For Ezra’s middle name. Thanks for playing!

Respondents: 60 (This poll is closed)

• Ezra Nathaniel Wood: 22 (37%)
  • Ezra Yeats Wood: 4 (7%)
  • Ezra Gabriel Wood: 11 (18%)
  • Ezra Callum Wood: 6 (10%)
  • Ezra Julian Wood: 7 (12%)
  • Ezra Solomon Wood: 2 (3%)
  • Ezra Gideon Wood: 3 (5%)
  • Ezra Samuel Wood: 3 (5%)
  • Ezra Ronan Wood: 1 (2%)
  • Ezra Brennan Wood: 1 (2%)

I voted for [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] because I like the way they sound with [name]Wood[/name].

I always feel that a name combo needs an ‘l’ in it to give it flow and rhythm.

[name]Nathaniel[/name] or [name]Yeats[/name] for me - though think [name]Nathaniel[/name] has it!

I think [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Yeats[/name] is too poet/poet. I liked the sound of [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] best.

[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Yeats[/name] (only if it has special family history)

GL!

Yea! You allowed two votes! (Thanks, [name]Tara[/name]!) :slight_smile: I chose [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] (I know you’re surprised), with [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] in a close third.

Go, [name]Ezra[/name]!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Whatever middle you choose, good luck! :slight_smile:

That was all for you, my friend!
Thanks for all your awesome input and advice!
Now, which hypothetical [name]Ezra[/name] do you think will take home the gold? Looks like [name]Nathaniel[/name] has the lead…

more votes, please :wink:

I voted for [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Julian[/name]. [name]Nathaniel[/name] is one of my favorites: it’s so classic, elegant but masculine, and has the great nickname [name]Nat[/name]. [name]Julian[/name] has an elegant vibe too.

That was all for you, my friend!
Thanks for all your awesome input and advice!
Now, which hypothetical [name]Ezra[/name] do you think will take home the gold? Looks like [name]Nathaniel[/name] has the lead…[/quote]

Hehe…Thanks for that, [name]Tara[/name]! Choosing between [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name] would have been too traumatic for me. :slight_smile:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] is totally leaving everyone in the dust, but before the race, I told [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name] to wear blinders so they’d be in the dark about the results. (Stay strong, [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name]!!!)

I really love [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], too (I love so many of them, actually), and you really can’t go wrong!

(I only ask that you break the news to [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name] gently…) :slight_smile:

Oh! No need to thank me for anything! I should thank you for considering [name]Ezra[/name]! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!