Hugo Alexandros!

☆I realise this is not a birth announcement but I thought this forum would be the best to put my post in -
I didn’t want to clog any other forums!☆

After the sad loss of my husband’s ex-wife last year, we have been given custody of his son. He doesn’t quite know what’s going on but he is more than happy to live with us. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is now officially part of our family. He fits in so perfectly and can’t wait for his baby brother to be born. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is in love with his younger brother and sisters, we are so happy to have him with us!

Congratulations on getting custody of him :slight_smile: I’m sorry to hear of the difficult circumstances your family has been through over the year, but this sounds like a positive turn for you guys! I wish you, your family, and your boy all the best moving forward and that you guys can become a more strong, supportive, tight-knit, stable unit that he will undoubtedly need in adjusting to all of the changes! :slight_smile:

By the way, he has a very handsome name! [name_m]Alexandros[/name_m] pairs even better with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] than I imagined that [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] would!

His name fits in so well with his new brothers and sisters - [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Otto[/name_m] in particular sound like twins! All the best for the adjustments your family will doubtless be making over the following months (and indeed years).

Thank you! My husband and his ex-wife chose amazing names for him and I’m so thankful haha! Xx

Congratulations! So sad it has been under such circumstances, but it sounds like he is happy with you! [name_m]How[/name_m] sweet he is so excited! I wish you all the best of luck!