Hugo Fox Francesco

Hugo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] Parravicini was born via emergency c-section on 10th of [name_f]September[/name_f]. 5 weeks early!

Thank you to everyone for their help in naming my little love bug. We thought he was a girl up until 28 weeks due to an incorrect sneakpeek test, and were naming her [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I asked for help when we found out he was a boy and many people suggested [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] as a brother to future [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

My first OB appointment, she asked what we were thinking of for a boys name and when I told her [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] she gushed and said ‘oh, yes! Such a dignified name’ and that settlednit for me.

I loved the sound of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] - we had a few other names in the mix; [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but we kept coming back to [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Hugo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] sounds like a celebrity, or sports star. I just love it. And my favourite children’s book is called [name_u]Fox[/name_u] by [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Wild[/name_u]. While I was on the operating table, my partner snuck in the suggestion of adding [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] to honour his nonno. And being high on alllll the drugs, I said sure - sounds great. So now we have a double barrel middle name, and I love it.

16 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a very elegant name.

1 Like

Aw, I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m]! It’s so cool and elegant sounding! Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Stunning name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Great name choice.

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a lovely name choice!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

What a wonderful name! Congratulations on your little one! I hope he continues to grow and be healthy! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a dignified name indeed! All the best!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a wonderful name. I especially like [name_u]Fox[/name_u] and [name_m]Francesco[/name_m].

1 Like

Hugo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] is so melodic and noble. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] is such a handsome name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] his name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your son has a magnificent name. So elegant and meaningful!
I hope both of you are healthy and safe.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

What an amazing combo :heart: I think the last minute addition of [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] makes it even better.

Congratulations, and welcome [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] his name!!

1 Like

Hugo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] is absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

1 Like

Hugo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is a great combo! I love it. And adding [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] to honor your partner’s grandfather is lovely and makes this name even better IMO.

1 Like

A beautiful name! Congratulations! Hoping for a speedy recovery and that little [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is doing well !

1 Like