Hugo or Oliver?

See the results of this poll: Hugo or Oliver?

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Hugo : 28 (76%)
  • Oliver: 9 (24%)

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] definitely. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is a little dull next to the lovely funky [name_f]Nina[/name_f]

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] has always been kinda bad@ss sounding to me. Much prefer it to [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I like both names. I personally like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] a bit more, & maybe it goes a tad better with [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. Is popularity as issue to you? [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is super common, so if that will bug you go w/[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is adorable. It’s getting a little more common, but it’s probably just amongst us name nerds!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I think I generally prefer [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] myself, but [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is also a great choice! With [name_f]Nina[/name_f], though, I am leaning more towards [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. [name_f]Nina[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] would be such perfect sibling names!

I really like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] especially with the nickname [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]. Unfortunately it has gotten so popular. It ranked as the number 5 boys name in 2018 in the US. So even though I love it, I wouldn’t use it because it is just too popular for me. Is popularity something you care about? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you love the name so much that you don’t care?

I also really like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] because it is in a kind of in the sweet spot to me. Not unknown, but not super popular.

I think [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] or [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] both go great together. I slightly prefer the way [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] sound together.

I usually always would’ve gone for [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] but I’m loving [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] atm!

I really like both names, but unfortunately [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is losing its appeal to me as it and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] become super common.

Also, I like how [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are both four letters with two syllables. Short and sweet, but with a strong punch that works well on cute babies as well as adults.

I like both but voted for [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] because I feel [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is too popular

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] goes so well with [name_f]Nina[/name_f]! I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] too but it’s just so popular. In saying that, so is [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] where I’m from (Australia) but not as much as [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], which I think is number 1 here. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is a really lovely choice - it looks and sounds great with [name_f]Nina[/name_f].