Hunter, Sydney and...??

I pregnant with triplets (sex unknown for all 3) and I already have 2 children- [name]Hudson[/name], 5, and [name]Savanna[/name], 17 months.

2 possible names we are throwing around are [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Sydney[/name] (for a boy and girl…) any names that go with them? (male or female names…)

Also, do [name]Hunter[/name] & [name]Hudson[/name] go??? Im debating whether ot not they are too similar…
and as a side note… the names dotn have to start with an “s” or “h” that is just a coincidence…

other names we like…
Chyler
[name]James[/name] (mn)
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Brody[/name]
[name]Keaton[/name]

I know none of these names are from the same “group” or “go”… this is why its so hard picking names!!! Grrrrrr! ;p

I really like the names you have picked, but I do think you might be getting a little to matchy-matchy. I think that [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Sidney[/name] are both trendy names that are getting very popular. I don’t think [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] are too similar but they are in the same ball park. Names that would go with your kids names are:
[name]William[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]

[name]Addison[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Stella[/name](So pretty)
[name]Lauren[/name]

I love the named [name]Lauren[/name] & [name]Ethan[/name], thanks!!!.. my problem is I dont like specific categories of names… I just like random names, so it is very hard naming children!!!

I think as far as the boys go, you do seem to have a preference to [name]Hunter[/name]/[name]Hudson[/name]/[name]Sawyer[/name] surname type names more than the classic boy names. I do personally think [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name] are too close to be brothers. I would think if the boys names are more like surnames it would be best to keep your girl names girlie, which is also like [name]Savanna[/name].

[name]Sydney[/name]- While I like the name, it is pretty popular and it seems like your girls are becoming place names, which is a little matchy for my taste
Chyler- sounds like a made up name, which I don”t think goes well with the others
[name]James[/name]- always a classic, but seems far more refined than the casual [name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]- is past its peak of popularity, and for me it has been ruined by that creepy guy from the hills
[name]Sawyer[/name]- I love love love this name and think it goes well with [name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]- I think this is a lovely classic girls name, also Cicley and [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]- I am not a huge fan. It”s been popular far too long for me.
[name]Brody[/name]- While I like it, its too popular for me and sounds like the also popular [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Keaton[/name]- I like this name and think it”s a good match for [name]Hudson[/name]

Other Ideas:
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Delia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Cullen[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Kingston[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Well, I suppose you are right about the boy names!!! I like everyname on your list except 3- [name]Ronan[/name] (I dunno why, just not for me), [name]Mason[/name] (too popular) and [name]Lennon[/name] (well I do like it- but a friend from work named her son [name]Lennon[/name] (middle name), after [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name].)
I love [name]Miller[/name], [name]Porter[/name], and [name]Asher[/name]! I reeeally like [name]Cullen[/name], but am afraid I will sound like a Twilight-dweeb if I named my child that??

I like [name]Annabel[/name], but I have a [name]Savanna[/name] already… Definately like [name]Cordelia[/name], would be an option if I pass on [name]Celia[/name] lol…
The rest are so-so for me, names I think are beautifull… just not for me. Ugh… this is so hard! I never had these problems with my first two!!!

Well, I suppose you are right about the boy names!!! I like everyname on your list except 3- [name]Ronan[/name] (I dunno why, just not for me), [name]Mason[/name] (too popular) and [name]Lennon[/name] (well I do like it- but a friend from work named her son [name]Lennon[/name] (middle name), after [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name].)
I love [name]Miller[/name], [name]Porter[/name], and [name]Asher[/name]! I reeeally like [name]Cullen[/name], but am afraid I will sound like a Twilight-dweeb if I named my child that??

I like [name]Annabel[/name], but I have a [name]Savanna[/name] already… Definately like [name]Cordelia[/name], would be an option if I pass on [name]Celia[/name] lol…
The rest are so-so for me, names I think are beautifull… just not for me. Ugh… this is so hard! I never had these problems with my first two!!![/quote]

PS- THANK YOU!!!

oddly, i know 4 year old triplets named hunter, sydney and logan!

After much, much debate… my husband and I have decided to find out the sex of out 3 babies on Mondays doctors appointment! We didnt find out with our son or daughter… and we were not planning on it, but we never anticipated so much trouble with names, as well as decorating the nursey this time around… so if anyone would like to know… [name]Monday[/name]!!!

I think it will be very helpful to know the sex of the triplets. Was thinking and realized you could do all the names with an “s” somewhere in the name since you already have that going with your first two and seem to like the “s” sound in other names. That would keep them all similar without them all starting with the same letter. [name]Will[/name] check back and see what you learn about the babies! Good luck!

I see a theme - perhaps an unintentional one. [name]Sydney[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name] are both places in Australia. [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Valley[/name] (called “The [name]Hunter[/name]”) is a wine region outside of [name]Sydney[/name].

Along those lines, I’d go with Australian inspired names… [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], or [name]Alice[/name].

Oh, I never knew that! Funny as my son, was also named after a place (the [name]Hudson[/name] [name]River[/name])
and while she wasnt named after it, [name]Savanna[/name]'s name is also a place…
Ironic!

2 girls and a boy!!! <3

What a gorgeous little family you have been blessed with!

A few more surname names that could go with [name]Hudson[/name]: [name]Carter[/name], [name]Parker[/name], [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Tate[/name]

Congratulations and good luck!

Thank you so, so much!!!
[name]Parker[/name] is actually my daughters middle name!
[name]Carter[/name] is adorable!!! I like it.

[name]Hunter[/name], [name]Sydney[/name] and [name]Reilly[/name]/[name]Riley[/name]!
That was the first thing that popped up in my head. Also [name]Sawyer[/name], but you got that!