Husbands choice ?

Hello,

What do you ladies think of the name [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]? It’s my husbands favorite name for a girl ( once I finally got him past [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]). I’m not quite sure how I feel about it.

One of my favorite bloggers just had a baby named [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], and it totally changed my view of the name. I had thought of it as a va-va-voom [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]'s [name_f]Secret[/name_f]-ified princess name devoid of any real character or depth. But, on a real little girl, I find [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] very melodic and sweet with just a hint of the exotic. I also think it fits in nicely with the army of Sophias and Bellas while still being unique. You could do much worse than [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], is what I’m saying.

It makes me think of [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] Lima who is gorgeous! You also have the nn of Adri if she wants to shorten it or go by a name a little less frilly (I like frills though).

I find [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] more appealing. It sounds softer and looks feminine when written. Somehow I find [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] a little harsh sounding.

Well, I also prefer [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] isn’t bad at all. My fav is [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] in your signature.

I think it’s pretty.

I don’t like it too much… I prefer [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], or, from your signature, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u].

Thank you so much for your thoughtful responded! Much appreciated ! All of the girl names in my signature have already been vetoed:(

I like [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], I think it’s pretty. Personally, I prefer [name_f]Ariadna[/name_f], but it’s a good name!

I vastly prefer [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] over any of the alternatives presented above, except for [name_f]Ariana[/name_f]. I do like [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] better (or [name_f]Aria[/name_f], for that matter), though.