Huxley

What are your thoughts on the name [name]Huxley[/name], w/ the possible nickname of Hux?

Our last name is [name]Wright[/name], and the set middle name is [name]Michael[/name], after my father & brother.

I love [name]Huxley[/name], and Hux is adorable.

I think the name [name]Huxley[/name] is cute, but I’m not sure how well it will grow with him. I’m leaning towards the nn [name]Huck[/name] instead of Hux, but Hux would definitely work.

[name]Huxley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Wright[/name]? I like the name [name]Huxley[/name]. It has that interesting X in the middle, has been a legitimate if not posh surname, and has a literary nod to it. Your full name has a 2-2-1 syllable count and if the first two doesn’t sound monotone to you, I’d go with it. It’s great that you honor your family with the middle name. You could look at the links from this site in my signature to better evaluate your name. Congrats.

[name]Huxley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Wright[/name] is great! And the nickname Hux is awesome.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Huxley[/name]! :slight_smile: Good luck

I love [name]Huxley[/name] (I love [name]Huxley[/name] for [name]Aldous[/name] [name]Huxley[/name] ^_^) and I think Hux is just okay. [name]Huxley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Wright[/name] has very nice flow.

[name]Huxley[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is just awesome!