Huxley's Sister Needs a Name Soon!

See the results of this poll: Which is your fav?

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Marley : 2 (3%)
  • Arlie : 2 (3%)
  • Stella : 16 (25%)
  • Thea : 7 (11%)
  • Georgie : 1 (2%)
  • Linden “Indie” : 8 (13%)
  • Arden “Ari” : 13 (20%)
  • Iris : 10 (16%)
  • Phoenix “Finn” : 1 (2%)
  • Ellis “Ellie”: 4 (6%)

I have a soft spot for [name_u]Linden[/name_u] so that would be my vote. [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] <3. My other two would be Georgie or Arden.

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is my pick! I love the nickname [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], and this has such a cool, modern vibe. [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is magical.

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is perfect with [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]! [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] & [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]/[name_f]Jade[/name_f] would be so cute

With brother [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] the names [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] really stuck out to me.

[name_m]Huxley[/name_m] [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] has this great vibe to it that’s a little offbeat but also vintage feeling, and I get similar qualities from the three of your options that I listed.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] would be fab!

I voted for [name_u]Arden[/name_u]. It has the same quirky-yet-familiar surname feel as [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]. It can work with any of your middle names.

She needs a girly name to balance [name_m]Huxley[/name_m], so I would avoid the male/unisex names: [name_u]Marley[/name_u], [name_u]Arlie[/name_u], [name_u]Georgie[/name_u], [name_u]Linden[/name_u], [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u].

My pick is [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is okay. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Emery[/name_u]…NOT!

[name_m]Huxley[/name_m] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is okay.

[name_m]Huxley[/name_m] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is a mouthful.

I vote for [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Favorites:
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

I like the clearly feminine names on your list best with [name_m]Huxley[/name_m].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] are my top picks: both sparky, spunky, fresh and a little bit hipster, but both clearly sisters to brother [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]. Your unisex options, like [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], sound more like brothers alongside [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] to me.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be my favourite combo, closely followed by [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

Good luck!

I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Emery[/name_u]!

Great list!!

I like [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]/[name_u]Emery[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! I think it totally works well with [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]. MN could be [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] or [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but they both work!

[name_u]Marley[/name_u] was my choice. [name_u]Marley[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] would have my vote.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

My favorite is [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. It’s old fashioned, simple, & has a star gazey quality to it that I love. It’s getting sort of popular though, if that bothers you.

My second favorite is [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]. I think it’s adorable on a little girl, & great with [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]. I really wish that it were a nn though. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] or [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] are all pretty.

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] was my third favorite. I like it better as a nn too, but it’s fine on its own. Very sweet & smart.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_f]Stella[/name_f], which I just plain love. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] would be perfect. It has a spunkiness that matches that of her brother’s name but with its own distinct sound/vibe. I also like [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f].

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] are the only two I really like next to [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]. I voted [name_u]Arden[/name_u] but mostly because I’m not a fan of [name_f]Indie[/name_f]. Maybe if lindie was the nn I’d pair it in the sibset as my first pick.

I really love [name_u]Arden[/name_u] with [name_m]Huxley[/name_m]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] or [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

My next favourites are [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
All the best :slight_smile:

[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t love any of these names, but [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is okay.

Thanks for all the responses guys! I really appreciate it!