Huxton

Husband wants me to consider this as sons first name…

I need honest thoughts from other people perspective.

I actually really like [name_m]Huxton[/name_m]. I do prefer [name_u]Huxley[/name_u], though.

It isn’t really to my taste. If you like it you should go with it, but if you want honest thoughts, it really doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

I much prefer [name_u]Huxley[/name_u], but I can see how that’s a little close to your H@dley.

Huxton isn’t my personal style ,but I can see the appeal!

I’d prefer [name_u]Hutton[/name_u], [name_u]Huxley[/name_u], or even just [name_m]Huck[/name_m].

This just looks like a bad mash of the two

Other ideas

[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Hartley[/name_u]
Exton
[name_m]Boden[/name_m] “[name_m]Bode[/name_m]”
[name_m]Layton[/name_m]
[name_u]Brighton[/name_u]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]
[name_m]Bronson[/name_m] “[name_u]Bo[/name_u]”
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_m]Stetson[/name_m]
[name_m]Colson[/name_m] “[name_m]Cole[/name_m]”
[name_m]Preston[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_m]Harland[/name_m] “[name_m]Hank[/name_m]”
[name_u]Ellison[/name_u] “Ellis” “Eli” “Sonny”
[name_m]Orson[/name_m] “Oz” “Ozzy” “Sonny”
[name_u]Remington[/name_u] “[name_u]Remi[/name_u]”
[name_m]Langston[/name_m] “Lang”
[name_m]Royston[/name_m] “[name_u]Royce[/name_u]”
Dorrance “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]”
Huon
[name_m]Garek[/name_m]
[name_m]Oren[/name_m]
[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]

I’m not sure on the sounds

No go.

It’s not my style but it does remind me of [name_u]Huxley[/name_u], [name_m]Braxton[/name_m] and other names along that vein and it is intuitive to say.

Agree with others who say they prefer similar names - [name_m]Huck[/name_m] or [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] would be my choice.

I’m not a fan of the “huck” sound in general. It’s the exact sound you make when you’re trying to clear your throat. I can see the appeal in terms of trendiness though.

I prefer [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] over [name_m]Huxton[/name_m]. It’s a very hard name so I would probably pair it with a much softer middle name.

It feels very trendy, but I don’t think it’s a bad name! I also prefer [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] like others have said.

It’s not my taste, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a nice name!

I like [name_m]Huxton[/name_m] much better than [name_m]Hiram[/name_m] (was that the other name on the table?). I think it’s nice. Refreshing departure from [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] which is getting popular but similar! I actually like it better than [name_u]Huxley[/name_u]. [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] seems cutesy with the -ley ending. [name_m]Huxton[/name_m] seems more dignified to me!

1 Like

I don’t love it. [name_m]Huxton[/name_m] sounds kind of made-up to me personally. [name_m]Hux[/name_m] is such a cute nn and I like the name [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] though!

I don’t care for it if I’m honest :grimacing:

It’s not my personal taste and I wouldn’t use it. It’s very on trend though.

I love it!

It isn’t really my style but it definitely fits in with the trend of -x ending boy names like max or [name_m]Jax[/name_m]; or -Ton/den ending first names like [name_u]Peyton[/name_u], [name_u]Jayden[/name_u], and paxton