Hyperthectical Sisters

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Everyone! I realise I havent been on for a while so Im not sure I have the honor of posting this thread! A lot of my names have changed while I havent been on and so the ones that seemed to be my favourite, I am no longer in love with.

So I was wondering if you could give me some names that I could play around with to create the perfect girl sibset?

[name_f]My[/name_f] current favs are:

[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

Also I was wondering if [name_f]Eira[/name_f] goes with my favourites? [name_m]How[/name_m] would you put [name_f]Eira[/name_f] into a sibset?

Thank you so much…again, I know Im probably not the most urgent naming issue that needs to be delt with but please bear with me…Im trying to get over food poisoning :frowning:

Blah, hope you feel better! I’ve had food poisoning a few times and it’s the worst – but at least I don’t eat fast food anymore.

I love, love, love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Edith[/name_f] together. A dream set of mine would have been [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f], and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] but my future husband hates the latter two names. [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is a name I go back and forth on but at the moment it’s one I like better as a nickname (but not [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]! That makes me think of horses). I don’t think [name_f]Eira[/name_f] really goes, your other names are sort of old lady chic and [name_f]Eira[/name_f] is Norse I think… plus I think the -ra ending is too close to [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. What about [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]?

[name_f]Eira[/name_f] looks so cool, but your daughter will always get asked how to pronounce her name.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Shonna[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Shauna[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_u]Clove[/name_u]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & Cleia (pronounced either klee-ah, kligh-ah, or clay-ah)
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_f]Jessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] & [name_f]April[/name_f]