Middle Possibilities:
[name]William[/name]
[name]Earl[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Montgomery[/name]
[name]Robert[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Lester[/name] or [name]Burton[/name] (would love a modernization idea for either of these!)

Warfield

[name]Nick[/name]

[name]Dash[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], Lulette, [name]Bianca[/name], [name]Rex[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]?

P.S. I’m especially curious what you think of the girl names!

[quote=“lyndsayjenness”][name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name]

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]May[/name] - love!
Lulette [name]Marianna[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (I mixed [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Ann[/name].)
Lulette [name]Katerina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Middle names would be some combination of:
[name]Ann[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Lucretia[/name]
[name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Belle[/name] or [name]Pearl[/name]

Boys:
[name]Rex[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Luke[/name] - cute!
[name]Leo[/name] [name]William[/name] Warfield
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Fitzwilliam[/name] Warfield
or [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Earl[/name]

Middle Possibilities:
[name]William[/name]
[name]Earl[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Montgomery[/name]
[name]Robert[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Lester[/name] or [name]Burton[/name] (would love a modernization idea for either of these!)
[name]Marion[/name]
Warfield
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Nick[/name]

[name]Dash[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], Lulette, [name]Bianca[/name], [name]Rex[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]?

P.S. I’m especially curious what you think of the girl names! [name]Love[/name] all the names. I really love [name]Bianca[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]!

[name]Do[/name] you have a [name]Dashiell[/name] “[name]Dash[/name]” [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name]? I love it!

For girls, I’m in love with [name]Magnolia[/name] - [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Nola[/name] are such cute nicknames! I’m not totally sold on the middle names, as I think [name]MagnoliA[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] run into each other a bit. So, I’d suggest:

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Meryl[/name] [name]June[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] THIS!

Lulette - well, firstly I don’t think I quite know how to say it - doesn’t look very pretty or cute to me, and [name]Bianca[/name] always makes me think of a snob. Sorry! What about [name]Eulalie[/name] or [name]Bryony[/name] as alternatives to each? I love them both with [name]Magnolia[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name]!

[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Lucretia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Lucretia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]May[/name]

For boys, [name]Rex[/name] seems a bit too out-there, but I love [name]Leo[/name]! [name]Leopold[/name] would be my preference, however…

[name]Leopold[/name] [name]William[/name] Warfield
[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]

[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Burns[/name] (for [name]Burton[/name]) - [name]LOVE[/name] THIS!

So, my ideal sibling set would be:

[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name] - “[name]Dash[/name]”
[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]John[/name] - “[name]Leo[/name]”
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - “[name]Maggie[/name]”
[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] “[name]Lolly[/name]”
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Bella[/name] [name]May[/name] “Bry”

Good luck!

I’ve heard several people on Nameberry say that [name]Bianca[/name] sounds snobby. But I think that as long as you live in [name]California[/name], [name]Bianca[/name] just sounds footloose and fancy-free, not snobby. A snobby name in [name]California[/name] would be [name]Lydia[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] or something like that. But I just love those two names!
[name]How[/name] would [name]Bianca[/name] sound in Australia? [name]Rollo[/name]?

[quote=“susan”]

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]May[/name] - love! — [name]Glad[/name] you love this, [name]Susan[/name]!
Lulette [name]Marianna[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - I wouldn’t have thought I’d like [name]Marianna[/name], but I really like it here, so pretty!
Lulette [name]Katerina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Same as above, I love this combo! Couldn’t be used in real life because all the names honor my side of the family, but I love it a lot hypothetically!
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] [name]Belle[/name] - [name]Love[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - REALLY love! [name]Rosalie[/name] is one of my favorites! SOOO pretty!

Boys:
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Fitzwilliam[/name] Warfield - This is too awesome, I never thought about using [name]Fitzwilliam[/name], it’s so cute! I doubt I could talk hubby into something like this, but it’s very fun!
or [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Earl[/name] - [name]Love[/name] the flow, but since [name]Earl[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is one person it wouldn’t work. But I like it a lot!

I really love [name]Bianca[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]!— I’m glad you like those! If it were up to me and me alone, those would be my choices! I’m head over heals for both of them!

Maybe I think it is snobby because I don’t live in [name]California[/name], then.

I also feel like certain characters named [name]Bianca[/name] give off that snobby, spoiled, conniving vibe, such as [name]Bianca[/name] in [name]Othello[/name] and [name]Bianca[/name] in “Ten Things I Hate About You,” a teen movie with the late [name]Heath[/name] Ledger…

Here’s a name that would be incredibly snobby in [name]California[/name] - [name]Honor[/name]. People would say, “Huh?”

About [name]Rex[/name] being “out there,” I think part of it is because I’ve known many a watch-dog named [name]Rex[/name]. The name, especially with its regal meaning, seems like you are calling your child a king. This is something that really bothers me. I know a little bit ago there was a woman looking for opinions on [name]Kingsley[/name], called [name]King[/name], and I just couldn’t help but think that calling one child “[name]King[/name]” would certainly give his siblings a negative self-esteem! That’s just my opinion, though…

What seems off about [name]Rex[/name], in addition to those issues listed above, is that it sounds harsh in comparison to the softer [name]Dash[/name], [name]Maggie[/name] (or [name]Nola[/name]), and [name]Leo[/name]. Not to mention, names like [name]Dashiell[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name] seem to be much more historical and vintage, whereas [name]Rex[/name] seems like a more modern choice - though I know it is an ancient word…

[name]Hope[/name] that clears it up for you. Good luck!

Maybe I think it is snobby because I don’t live in [name]California[/name], then.

I also feel like certain characters named [name]Bianca[/name] give off that snobby, spoiled, conniving vibe, such as [name]Bianca[/name] in [name]Othello[/name] and [name]Bianca[/name] in “Ten Things I Hate About You,” a teen movie with the late [name]Heath[/name] Ledger…[/quote]

I’m with [name]Susan[/name], footloose and fancy free is a good way to describe how I feel about [name]Bianca[/name].I don’t know if that’s because I’m from [name]California[/name]… I don’t think it would seem snobby in Pennsylvania, either. I can see the snobby thing, but I see it more as happy and fun. [name]Lydia[/name] feels similar to me, actually. I think [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Bianca[/name] would make fantastic sisters. I love [name]Lydia[/name], but I think it’s too similar to my name to use it, sadly.

I love the movie “10 Things I Hate About You”, and so I see what you mean about [name]Bianca[/name] in that. However, she’s ends up as a really cool character.

Hey [name]Lyndsay[/name]!!! I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] and Lulette with [name]Dashiell[/name]! I totally forgot about Lulette! I really love [name]Bianca[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], and with Lulette, I’ll go with Lulette [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

Oh my gosh!!! The W names are coming back to me now! :slight_smile: I love the [name]William[/name] Warfield combo, and [name]Leo[/name] [name]William[/name] Warfield? I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile: For [name]Lincoln[/name], I’ll go with [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Nick[/name], although there’s the place name theme. Hmm…I still love it. :slight_smile:

I hope that [name]Dashiell[/name] is doing well! :slight_smile:

I love your list! :slight_smile:

Take care!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] and Lulette with [name]Dashiell[/name]! — These three are my default sibset these days! Lulette is my favorite thing to go with [name]Magnolia[/name], since I think [name]Magnolia[/name] demands a uniquely named sister!

[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], and with Lulette, I’ll go with Lulette [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. — You know my style! I love a classic first middle name followed by something short and cute!

Oh my gosh!!! The W names are coming back to me now! :slight_smile: I love the [name]William[/name] Warfield combo, and [name]Leo[/name] [name]William[/name] Warfield? I [name]LOVE[/name] it! – Yeah the Ws have been out of favor for a while, but I’m loving them again. [name]William[/name] is the only good option for honoring my dad, and I just [name]LOVE[/name] it with Warfield!

:slight_smile: For [name]Lincoln[/name], I’ll go with [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Nick[/name], although there’s the place name theme.— [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Montgomery[/name] and tricky. [name]Lincoln[/name] is [name]Chris[/name]’ favorite name (he’s liked it even longer than he liked [name]Dashiell[/name]!.. I have a feeling that no matter how much I fight for [name]Leo[/name], I’m going to end up with [name]Link[/name]). I’m starting to come to terms with that. :-). [name]Montgomery[/name] is my favorite middle name, and [name]Nick[/name] is for my grandma… so I could probably get both of those if he got his [name]Link[/name]!

I hope that [name]Dashiell[/name] is doing well! — He is! He’s getting very good at throwing balls and today I SWEAR he said “dats gon be yum yum” after I said “These are peas, they’re gonna be yummy”!

Oh [name]Jill[/name]! I saw something you wrote on another thread about m&ms! I’m on weight watchers (lost 7.2 pounds since tuesday, woot woot!) and I you made me wonder how many points in a bag of m&ms and how worth it they would be to walk to 7-11 in the rain to go get some!

[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name] - “[name]Dash[/name]”
[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]John[/name] - “[name]Leo[/name]” - I like this combo!
[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - “[name]Maggie[/name]”
[name]Eulalie[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] “[name]Lolly[/name]” - love the nn [name]Lolly[/name], might use it for Lulette
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Bella[/name] [name]May[/name] “Bry”
[name]Love[/name] the alliteration!

You started the alliteration with [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Rowe[/name], and I just loved it, too! That’s why I decided to carry it on as far as possible…

Have you considered [name]William[/name] Warfield [name]John[/name]? I think that [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] (or [name]Willie[/name]) could be a really nice, sweet set of brothers!

Have you considered [name]William[/name] Warfield [name]John[/name]? I think that [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] (or [name]Willie[/name]) could be a really nice, sweet set of brothers!

I hadn’t considered that, but it’s very nice! My husband would never go for such a “boring” first name (his word, not mine!). I think [name]Liam[/name] is so cute. I love the name [name]Quill[/name], wonder if that could be a nn for [name]William[/name]?

I’m glad you like alliteration! I love it! That’s one reason I love Biana, actually. I think [name]Bianca[/name] [name]Becker[/name] is a very fun name! Can you think of any great B names? I like [name]Bianca[/name], [name]Betsey[/name] (nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name], of course!) and [name]Beatrix[/name] (problem with this is that I would use nn [name]Trixie[/name] and then we’d lose the alliteration :frowning: ). For boys I like [name]Blaise[/name], but [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Blaise[/name] seems a little try-too-hard.

[name]Beatrice[/name] “[name]Bea[/name]”
[name]Bellatrix[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]” “[name]Trixie[/name]”
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Brigid[/name]
([name]Briony[/name])
([name]Bryony[/name])

[name]Barnaby[/name] “[name]Barney[/name]”
[name]Bartholomew[/name] “[name]Bart[/name]” “[name]Ollie[/name]”
[name]Beauregard[/name] “[name]Beau[/name]”
[name]Beckett[/name] “[name]Beck[/name]”
[name]Benedict[/name] “[name]Ben[/name]”
[name]Bradford[/name] “[name]Brad[/name]”
[name]Broderick[/name] “[name]Brody[/name]”

Instead of [name]William[/name] Warfield, what about these W names?

[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Wallace[/name] “[name]Wally[/name]”
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Wendell[/name] “[name]Dell[/name]”
[name]Wesley[/name] “[name]Wes[/name]”
[name]Wilhelm[/name] “[name]Willie[/name]”
[name]Willoughby[/name] “[name]Will[/name]”
[name]Winston[/name]
[name]Woodrow[/name] “[name]Woody[/name]”

Good luck!

[name]Beatrice[/name] “[name]Bea[/name]”— I like [name]Beatrix[/name] a lot more, and the nn [name]Bea[/name] seems a little boring to me, especially when [name]Trixie[/name] is an option
[name]Bellatrix[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]” “[name]Trixie[/name]” — I like this a lot, but I’ve see a lot of people really hate it
[name]Blythe[/name] - pretty, but not my style
[name]Brigid[/name] — I love this name! I think I like it spelled [name]Bridget[/name] better, though. I used to name dolls this when I was little, along with [name]Brooke[/name] and [name]Blossom[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]-- just a little too serious for me

[name]Barnaby[/name] “[name]Barney[/name]” — I still think of the dinosaur, and Hello, [name]Dolly[/name].
[name]Bartholomew[/name] “[name]Bart[/name]” “[name]Ollie[/name]” — Simpsons :frowning:
[name]Beauregard[/name] “[name]Beau[/name]” — [name]LOVE[/name]. [name]Beau[/name] is one of my faves, I like Beaumont, too.
[name]Beckett[/name] “[name]Beck[/name]” — love this, but our last name is [name]Becker[/name]
[name]Benedict[/name] “[name]Ben[/name]” — I love [name]Benedict[/name], but nn [name]Ben[/name] is too normal for me. I like [name]Benjamin[/name] nn [name]Benji[/name], but I like [name]Benedict[/name] (and [name]Bennett[/name]) better than [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Bradford[/name] “[name]Brad[/name]”-- too 80s?
[name]Broderick[/name] “[name]Brody[/name]” — hmm, the rick part would sort of honor my husband (his middle name is [name]Richard[/name]). But I watch The Hills and [name]Brody[/name] Jenner is the only [name]Brody[/name] I’ve ever heard of.

Instead of [name]William[/name] Warfield, what about these W names?

[name]Walker[/name] -
[name]Wallace[/name] “[name]Wally[/name]”
[name]Walter[/name] — I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Walter[/name]! I think [name]Walter[/name] [name]Becker[/name] sounds funny, what do you think?
[name]Wendell[/name] “[name]Dell[/name]” — I’m not sure about [name]Wendell[/name], but the nickname [name]Dell[/name] is fantastic
[name]Wesley[/name] “[name]Wes[/name]” — One of my faves! When I was pregnant I was a nanny and the father’s name was [name]Wesley[/name]… that’s the only reason [name]Wesley[/name] wasn’t #1 on our list, I didn’t want to seem like a stalker. But we swore we’d name our next son that… For some reason we never talk about it anymore, but I do still love it. Thanks for the reminder! He’s going back into rotation!
[name]Wilhelm[/name] “[name]Willie[/name]” – a bit stuffy
[name]Willoughby[/name] “[name]Will[/name]” — Seems a little frilly, but I love it! My mom loves the Twilight Zone and the one about [name]Willoughby[/name] is her favorite episode
[name]Winston[/name]
[name]Woodrow[/name] “[name]Woody[/name]” — [name]Woody[/name] [name]Becker[/name] reminds me of [name]Woody[/name] [name]Wood[/name] Pecker.

Thanks so much for all your suggestions and input, [name]Lemon[/name]!

Curious what you all think of [name]Roxana[/name]? I can’t make up my mind about it. I’ve always liked [name]Roxie[/name] and thought [name]Roxanne[/name] and [name]Roxana[/name] seemed a bit off, but that feeling has faded through the years. I like that it’d give me a cute nickname while incorporating [name]Ann[/name].

What about [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] ___ or [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] ____? Or [name]Roxana[/name] ___ [name]Ruth[/name]?

I love [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] seems like too much of a good thing unless it’s just fabulous with your last name.

[name]Roxana[/name] Roxe [name]Camilla[/name]

[name]Roxana[/name] _______ [name]Ruth[/name] is cool, too.

[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - I love [name]Gwendolyn[/name] so much! I am just crazy about it.
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - love it!
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

got to go. [name]Will[/name] think about [name]Roxana[/name] combos while I’m gone.

[/quote]

I love [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] seems like too much of a good thing unless it’s just fabulous with your last name.

[name]Roxana[/name] Roxe [name]Camilla[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ferdinanda[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Mirabella[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Theodosia[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Viviana[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Yvette[/name]! so cool!

[name]Roxana[/name] _______ [name]Ruth[/name] is cool, too.

[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Cosima[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] Franconia [name]Ruth[/name] - New Hampshire place name!
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - I love [name]Gwendolyn[/name] so much! I am just crazy about it.
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Melisande[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] Pommeline [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - love it!
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

Sorry I made another post instead of just adding to my old one. I accidentally pressed “reply” instead of “edit”.

[name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]May[/name] - I love this, I think it is so pretty, unique but classic too. I also really love it with [name]Dashiell[/name].

Lulette [name]Elaina[/name] [name]Belle[/name] - I think this combo is adorable, a little L heavy, but I don’t think it’s a problem. I think Lulette is cute actually, and I really love it with [name]Dashiell[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name]. I also really like [name]Lunette[/name] too, but if Lulette has a family tie then use it for sure!

[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Marianna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - I’m with [name]Lemon[/name] on [name]Bianca[/name], but if you love it, then you should go for it! I like this combo.

[name]Rex[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Luke[/name] - I don’t particularly like [name]Rex[/name], I think it’s weird and too short. [name]Montgomery[/name] is an awesome middle though.
[name]Leo[/name] [name]William[/name] Warfield - Cute! But I wouldn’t use it if you have a Lulette or at least plan on having a Lulette.
[name]Lincoln[/name] - Again, not a fan of siblings having the same beginning letter.

Hmm…
[name]Montgomery[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Earl[/name]? or [name]William[/name] Warfield?
[name]William[/name] Warfield [name]Montgomery[/name] ?