Hypothetical Sibset

Have to join in on [name]William[/name] Warfield. All it takes is the right middle name - one I wouldn’t have dreamed of - to make a too-ordinary first name good again.

Please, don’t mention [name]Roxanne[/name] in any form around me! My brain switches off, I love it so much!

Because of its similarity to [name]Roseanne[/name] (etc.), I’d never dream of [name]Roxy[/name] with any form of [name]Rose[/name] or compounds thereof.

I’d blind-date a [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Camille[/name], [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Yvette[/name], [name]Roxana[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] or [name]Roxana[/name] Pommeline (too cool!) any day.

There I go, too stuck on what I like instead of what you might like. Told you my brain shut off.

I like the [name]Link[/name] nickname with [name]Dashiell[/name]! I love the flow of [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Nick[/name]. [name]Nick[/name] was a last name, right? (Yeah, I think it was…)

Ooh! I forgot about [name]August[/name]! Is that still on your radar?

Awe, [name]Dashiell[/name] said that? He’s a genius baby. :slight_smile: He’s seriously the cutest thing!

And about the M&Ms, yes it would have been worth it to get some! I’m really happy that your diet is going well for you, and if you don’t want to eat the real thing, I’ll send you all the virtual M&Ms you can eat! :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

I was one of the ones who thought [name]Bianca[/name] sounded snobby. There was a cartoon when I was little that had a very snobby [name]Bianca[/name], I think it tainted my opinion of it.
It has really grown on me lately and I’m trying to sell this one to DH. I love the nn [name]Binny[/name]/[name]Benny[/name] and think [name]Bianca[/name] would be a super cute way to get it. He thinks it’s snobby too but I’m wondering if he might have also seen the cartoon.

I’m in [name]California[/name] and actually the cartoon was called [name]Beverly[/name] Hills Teens. I’m a [name]Lydia[/name] lover and I never hear this name in [name]CA[/name] . now You’ve got me wondering how many people think this name is snobby.