Hypothetical sister for twins Indie & Rowan

I LOVE [name_f]Mila[/name_f], it’s been a favorite of mine for a long time. I also love [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_u]Haven[/name_u], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] but most won’t work because I’m a bit OCD when it comes to repeating sounds/endings. [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is perfect but it’s a bit overdone where I live.

Thank you! I love [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] but worry about another name ending in -ie or -y. [name_f]Carys[/name_f] is beautiful but I know people will butcher it.

Thank you! [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] is actually a family name and I’ve though about it before, I’ll have to revisit that one. [name_u]Scout[/name_u] it super fun but I don’t know if I love it IRL, same with [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is a long time favorite for a boy but I could totally see it on a girl, I’m obsessed with the nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]! [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is another favorite of mine and it’s on the list.

Thank you! You hit the nail on the head with my style, carefree vibe is definitely me. <3 I’m glad you like [name_f]Henna[/name_f], I love it so much but it doesn’t seem to be well liked.

Criminally underused, I love that! <3

Indie and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] are absolutely adorable! Both were on our list for DD ([name_u]Scout[/name_u]) as were [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_u]Piper[/name_u] so I think those are wonderful additions.

Other ideas:
[name_u]Fifer[/name_u]
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_f]Sable[/name_f]
[name_m]Adler[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Memphis[/name_u]
[name_f]Kodiak[/name_f]

1 Like

Thanks!! I love, love, love [name_f]Luna[/name_f]! [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Della[/name_f], and [name_f]Margo[/name_f] are great too!

1 Like

Thank you! [name_m]How[/name_m] do people respond to [name_u]Scout[/name_u]? I love it so much but worry it won’t be well received. I also really like [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_u]Vale[/name_u]. <3

We have very similar taste! [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_u]Vale[/name_u] at at the top of my list for future siblings.

When we chose [name_u]Scout[/name_u] I assumed people would either love it or hate but surprisingly we’ve had nothing but positive comments and have lots of people stop us when they hear her name to tell us how much they love it. I’m sure some people don’t like it but no ones ever been anything but positive to us.

There was a girl named [name_u]Scout[/name_u] who lived on the same floor of my dorm freshman year! I never got a chance to talk to her but I know she was a veterinary science major, and my roommate who did get to know her a bit said she was sweet and incredibly intelligent. For some, [name_u]Scout[/name_u] might be too cutesy, but I know it can work on an adult so I don’t find it so. I love [name_u]Scout[/name_u]!

1 Like