Hypothetical sister to Rhett 🌼

We’ve done some reevaluating of our lists for hypothetical siblings and have come to agree that perhaps unisex/masculine leaning firsts for girls aren’t a shared love anymore, and that going more trendy-classic is best. That said, I’ve made a list of potential ideas to go with [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] - I’ve paired similar names that would cancel one another out together on the list because I’d only use one or the other of the set (ie; [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] & Hannah).

🌼
  • Evelyn/Eva
  • Ella/Elsie/Arabella
  • [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
  • Lily/Lillian
  • Grace/Gracie
  • Hannah/Anna/Annabelle/Annie/Savannah
  • [name_f]Leah[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
  • Claire/Clara
  • [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
  • Madelyn/Madeline (mad-eh-lyn vs. mad-eh-line)
  • Josephine/Josie/Joanna
  • [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
  • Magnolia/Maggie
  • [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
  • Katherine/Kate/Katie
  • Alexandra/Allie
  • [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
  • [name_u]June[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Ada[/name_f]
  • Rosalie/Rosie
  • [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
  • Lauren/Laura
  • Mabel/Maisie
  • [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
  • Emmie/Emmeline
  • [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Florence[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

a) Which of these do you think fit best with the feel/style of [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]?
b) Which ones are your favourites for me?
c) Are there any other names you’d suggest adding? We can’t use the following: [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Makayla[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (Lucille is fine), Isabella/Isabelle, Gabriella/Brielle/Briella, [name_f]Brianna[/name_f], [name_u]Peyton[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

Thanks!

2 Likes

Favourites:

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] / [name_f]Eva[/name_f]

1 Like

I love…

[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]

I think my favorite combo is [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] first instinct is [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I think that one is great with [name_u]Rhett[/name_u].

I also thought of [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]. I see [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] on your list, but could envision the simple [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] best with big brother [name_u]Rhett[/name_u].

1 Like

Oh, I adore [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] as a pair. :tangerine:

I also think these from your list make amazing pairs:
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘Maggie’
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

1 Like

When I think of the name [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], I imagine a cowboy (idk why) or a skateboarder.

So from your list, I’d go with:
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] (my fave!)
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (my second fave!)

Some other ideas: [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (nn Pippa?)

1 Like

A - [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_f]Clover[/name_f].
B - Out of the ones I think fit with [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], my top three would be…Lyla, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]!
C - I think you have a really solid list, but I’d add [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], and [name_f]Emily[/name_f].

1 Like

I think these pair really well and are my favorites for you…

[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] has this fun, summery, southern-style vibe which I think all of these names pair well with!

1 Like

a) I love [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f] (I’m biased, lol!), [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] with [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]!

b) For you, I especially like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]!

c) Maybe [name_u]Billie[/name_u], [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], or [name_f]Stella[/name_f]?

1 Like

A) With [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], I think these fit best:

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f]

B) [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites for you are:

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]

C) Ones that I’d consider adding:

[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and…

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Zoey[/name_f], [name_f]Maia[/name_f], [name_u]Alba[/name_u], [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], [name_u]Skye[/name_u]

1 Like

favourites with [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]:

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]

1 Like

ooh I do like Ellie, I have a second cousin named Eleanor “Ellie” so it may be off the table for us but I love it!

Ooh, love Hazel, Violet & Penelope! Thanks!

Thank you! Nora and Emma/Emily are perfect!

Believe me, I grieved the idea too!! However, it just didn’t seem right for us anymore! Sawyer’s still very high on the list for a potential future brother though, so we may still have a Sawyer, just different flavour! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! I love Bonnie, Ellie & Stella!

Thank you! Loving Stella, Lola, Isla, Zoey, Sienna & Skye!

3 Likes

Your little boy’s name is incredible! The old Hollywood vibes are priceless, I’d be so happy to meet a little [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]. As lots of people have said, [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] is a great sibset, but I think my favourite is [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] - very different periods (Old Hollywood and Old Testament respectively), but they have the same sleek, tailored, kickass energy. I also like [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] ( :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ( :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) and [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] and [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]. Based on names alone rather than a potential sibset, my favourites from your list are [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] (although paired with [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] I’d like to see it spelled Katharine), [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. But to be honest I enjoy almost all the names on your list!

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like