I am back again. 😅

Helllppppp. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time my husband decides he agrees with me on a name, once I get extremely attached to it he does a 180 and no longer likes it. His current top two are [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. Part of me likes [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], but I just keep getting hung up on it for some reason and don’t love it. I think it’s partially how it sounds pronounced in our region. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom sounded extra hick when she said it out loud. :woman_shrugging:I have always really loved [name_m]Felix[/name_m], but it is on the more popular side than either of us would like.

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] completely grew on me and is my favorite. I love the meaning. I like the fact that [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is so old fashioned and sturdy, but also has a sweet meaning and sweet nicknames. I think it goes well with brother [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and our last name. Husband was fully on board and I really stopped even thinking about names because it just felt like “the one”, but he has suddenly decided it’s not the top of his list any more. Still in the running, but he doesn’t love it as much as I do.

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and Frederic/Frederick/Frederich are two I’ve pitched a million times that he is now considering. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] has recently shot up the charts and become quite popular, but we both like the flow of [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Ames[/name_u].

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I just get some more outside input on any of these combos that have remained on the list? I get annoyed because I actually get attached to names and out thought into them, but my husband literally can’t remember what he said he’s top pick is unless I remind him what I wrote down. :roll_eyes:

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] Storer​:heart::heart::heart:
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] Storer

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] :heart::heart:
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Storer :blush:
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] Storer :heart:
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Storer
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] Storer❤️
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] Storer :blush:

[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] Storer

Frederic/Frederick/Frederich
[name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] :heart:

If you like alliteration like me is go for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] or [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] :blush: both are great names!

Oooh these are great! I think [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] is really handsome, and I like your combos! I also like [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]! Very cute!

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is very cool and I like that it’s unique but easily recognizable. [name_f]My[/name_f] only concern would be nicknames? But that may not be important to you! Though [name_u]Sol[/name_u] would be cute now that I think about it!

It is SO hard to come up with a name you both love :joy: [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I go in circles forever picking names! Good luck girl

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] - gentle, peaceful and lovely

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - snappy and cool

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] - charming and lovely

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - a bit too ‘royal’ for me and lacks the spark of your other choices

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - balanced and cool

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - I find it a bit hard to say

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] - lovely and elegant

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] - pretty cool, balanced and fun

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] - gentle but cool

[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] - gorgeous and warm

[name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - so very cool and stylish

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] strike me as most closely resembling the style of [name_m]Warren[/name_m], so I prefer those options.

Great combos here! :slight_smile: I especially love the sound of [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] / [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] are really nice too.

A few considerations: although I absolutely love the names [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], the “er” ending does make them a tad more difficult to say with “Storer”. I find my tongue tripping a bit over [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] Storer and [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] Storer.

Similar minor issue with [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Storer, due to the double “s” sound.

[name_u]Ames[/name_u] reminds me of “aims”, especially with [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] (due to the “arrow” meaning), but maybe that’s just me…

Overall, my favourite from your list is [name_m]Frederic[/name_m], which flows great with Storer, and matches really nicely with [name_m]Warren[/name_m]! For middles, I’d vote [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], or [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m].

The one combo I’d avoid is anything with a double “F” (e.g. [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] Finch), due to the resulting initials with your surname…

I think I’ve seen your posts before because I remember seeing [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] before and it’s such a perfect name tbh! Sophisticated & adventurous I just can’t like any of the other names at all this one wins completely for me.

For me [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Ames[/name_u] and [name_m]Warren[/name_m] feel so cohesive . It is definitely my first choice!!!

I also really like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] with you last name. I love all the nickname possibilities (but especially Red)

I really like the flow of;

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Ames[/name_u]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Ames[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]

I think [name_m]Warren[/name_m] & [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] sound nice together.