I am having trouble thinking of a name to go with my first child (a boy called Kyan)

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, Please help! I am having serious trouble choosing a name that goes with my first son, [name]Kyan[/name].
I do not know what I’m having yet so suggestions for either sex would be helpful, but especially boys as I cannot find any I like.
I have an unusual name myself, ([name]Mahala[/name]) so I do like unusual/uncommon names but I don’t want anything downright bizarre or a candidate for bullying etc.
And something with a nice meaning would be a plus!
Thank you very much! =]

Is [name]Kyan[/name] pronounced like cayenne pepper?

[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Mason[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Amya[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Adia[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Myra[/name]

[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Kali[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Conner[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Kaylin[/name]
And I agree w/the prev post
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Myra[/name] sound and look cool together!

I was wondering the same thing. Or is it like “key in”

[name]Kyan[/name] and…

GIRLS
[name]Noemi[/name] - the Spanish and Italian version of [name]Naomi[/name] meaning “my delight” was the first thing that came to mind
[name]Zora[/name] - “dawn” (not according to NB, but other sites); a cognate with a Biblical place name; and for author [name]Zora[/name] [name]Neale[/name] Hurston
[name]Thalia[/name]/[name]Talia[/name] - “to flourish”; one of the Greek Graces and the muse of comedy (makes me think of smiles)
[name]Milena[/name] (nn [name]Mila[/name]) - “love, warmth, grace” (it’s Czech for “my love”); [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Kyan[/name] are so sweet

BOYS
[name]Matteo[/name]/[name]Mateo[/name] - Italian/Spanish for “gift of God”
[name]Maddox[/name] (nn [name]Max[/name]) - “fortunate”
[name]Bodhi[/name] - “awakening/enlightenment”
[name]Bridger[/name] - Strong, unusual choice; [name]Jim[/name] [name]Bridger[/name] was an explorer of the [name]West[/name] (and bridges can make for great metaphors of meaning)
[name]Cruz[/name] - “cross”
[name]Jett[/name] - cool nature name
[name]Beckett[/name] or [name]Becker[/name] - meanings aren’t as cool, but they sound nice with your son’s name

[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Kai[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Walker[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Tully[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Knox[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Duke[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Mercy[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Malia[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Zane[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] & [name]Nyla[/name]

Good luck deciding.

I [name]LOVE[/name] Feisty’s suggestion of [name]Kyan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]. [name]Lovely[/name] :slight_smile:

I think any one-syllable name would work. I’d avoid two-syllable… [name]Kyan[/name] [name]Mason[/name] doesn’t have a nice rhythm to it.

Thank you for all of your replies I am just looking through them now!
[name]Kyan[/name] is pronounced like [name]Ryan[/name] just with a K =]

to ellenelle,
thank you for the names and meanings! i love Tallia and [name]Mila[/name], and [name]Maddox[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]. I have also heard [name]Bennett[/name], which was really lovely. But thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it. xx