I am losing my mind...

We are not finding out the sex of our baby that will be here any day now…

Girl names were easy…but boy name… still nothing.

I love the name [name_m]Major[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] but DH will not go for any of them.

So far all he has liked out of ALL the tons of names I have thrown out there is [name_m]Ace[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Ace[/name_m] ok I guess, I just kind of think it’s a nickname so I suggested [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and then we could call him [name_m]Ace[/name_m] for a nickname… but DH thinks [name_u]Asa[/name_u] could be confused for a girl… Ugh he is so hard for me to deal with right now. He acts like deciding a name is NO BIG [name_f]DEAL[/name_f]. If I don’t have a name when I go in to have this baby I am going to be so mad!!

I love [name_u]Asa[/name_u]…it’s all boy to me and I know a couple of them. I think he could use the nn [name_m]Ace[/name_m] for the child regardless of his name. Its a little like chief or champ or something. Are there any names he likes, even a little, besides [name_m]Ace[/name_m]? Maybe something like

[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Gunner[/name_m]
[name_u]Bo[/name_u]

hmm, hard to suggest without much to go on.

I’m sorry the naming process isn’t going smoothly!!

I’m not keen on [name_m]Major[/name_m] as a first name but I think it could work as a middle name. Both [name_m]Julian[/name_m] & [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are handsome j names with a lot of spunk and character. [name_m]Ace[/name_m] is okay but isn’t a favourite for me [name_m]Ace[/name_m] is just ‘meh’ but I do like [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and for me it’s all boy. My mother is Israeli born and bred, because of this we go to [name_m]Israel[/name_m] quiet a lot and over there we know a few [name_u]Asa[/name_u] all of whom a boys therefore I do not see the gender cross barrier. So I don’t understand where he is coming from regarding that.

Have you thought of looking at names similar to your favourites…

Suggestions:
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Titus[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]

: )

I liked the name [name_m]Ace[/name_m] when we were expecting but wasn’t sure if we could pull it off. We ended up going with [name_u]Jace[/name_u]! We absolutely love it!

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] is too feminine for me and I think [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is the same.

You sound just like me and my husband! You are not alone. I like all of your names and actually was trying to convince my husband that the name [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is not girly sounding earlier this week. I think that the name [name_m]Ace[/name_m] on its own does not sound too nicknamey. If you both like this name, it would be a perfect stand alone name. Otherwise, I would suggest having your husband take a name style quiz so you can figure out together what his name style is to find a conclusion faster.