I am so sad that ................

almost every name I like for a boy or a girl is so popular. I really love [name]Jackson[/name] and always have mainly because of [name]Jackson[/name] Browne - been a fan forever! I also really like [name]Benjamin[/name], but it is getting way too popular too! as for girls, I am liking [name]Harper[/name] and you know how that goes too!! My ds name is [name]Evan[/name] and I would love for his brothers to be [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] and his sister to be [name]Clara[/name] or [name]Harper[/name] (if we have that many kids!!) and [name]Evan[/name] is getting a little popular but not nearly as much as the others I have named. The only one that is not super popular, I think, is [name]Clara[/name] and the way it is going it is getting a little trendy also. So, I think I will just go with names that my dh and I love and not worry about popularity anymore … how does this sib-set sound to you?

[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Davis[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]

If only I could have that many kids - I would [name]LOVE[/name] it so!!! in reality we will probably only have one more. Probably if a boy, he will be [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Davis[/name]/[name]Porter[/name] and a girl will be [name]Clara[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Anneliese[/name]…

which of my names do you like or dislike and why other than the trendiness?

That is a beautiful sibset :slight_smile: I don’t worry about trendiness, just how I feel about the name. When I was little I used to love knowing someone else with my name and now that I am older it does not bother me that my name was popular back then

[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] - Very classic, I run a Pre-K and have never once had an [name]Evan[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Davis[/name] - I have a soft spot for [name]Jackson[/name], even though I have one every year its popularity does not bother me. [name]Davis[/name] is NMS but flows nice with [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name] - I like this one a lot too. I don’t think I have had a [name]Benjamin[/name] yet, maybe one but I don’t think [name]Porter[/name] is very cool
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - I adore [name]Clara[/name], when I have my first daughter her name will be [name]Clara[/name] and it goes great with [name]Juliette[/name]. I have had several [name]Claire[/name]'s in my class but never a [name]Clara[/name]. I have been a dancer all my life so I have a soft spot for it as well. :slight_smile:
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] - [name]Harper[/name] is too unisex for me, I really don’t think it fits on either gender. [name]Anneliese[/name] is stunning though, a little too pretty for [name]Harper[/name]

I like your name choices, I am a big fan of [name]Jackson[/name] too even if it’s overly popular, but [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Davis[/name] sounds very “Southern pride” to me. That’s not a bad thing at all except in this case it makes me think of [name]Jefferson[/name] [name]Davis[/name], who was the president of the Confederacy, so it would make me think twice about using them together.