I am so wishy washy on all of these! help!

See the results of this poll: which is your favorite? leave comments too!

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• John: 3 (13%)
  • Benjamin [Ben]: 13 (57%)
  • Noah: 7 (30%)

I love [name]Noah[/name]! [name]Even[/name] though it’s fairly high on the SSA list, I don’t feel as though I hear it a lot. [name]John[/name] and [name]Ben[/name] are both nice, too, but [name]Noah[/name] just feels “fresher” to me for some reason, although I realize it’s not a “new” name.

thank you so much for your opinion! I do love the name [name]Noah[/name] :slight_smile: I would love more opinions also!

I adore [name]Jonathan[/name] and I voted for [name]John[/name] because no matter what the year it is always nice.

[name]Do[/name] you like the nn of [name]Nate[/name] for [name]Jonathan[/name] ([name]Jo[/name] nathan)?

[name]Benjamin[/name] has been my favorite boys name since I was a little girl, it’s the one and only name that I have always liked.

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Nathan[/name] and especially the nn [name]Nate[/name]. But I know two Nathans, and so I don’t think I could ever use it. If I used [name]John[/name] as a first name it would probably just be [name]John[/name] anyways, not [name]Jonathan[/name].

I do love [name]Benjamin[/name]! I think ‘[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]’ [prounounced muh-kie] is just adorable! Ohhh this is such a hard choice!!!

I’m a big fan of [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Noah[/name], but I don’t get [name]John[/name]. It is so colorless.

[name]Benjamin[/name]! I love [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Ben[/name] is such a great nickname. I love it because it starts with B which I think is the happiest letter of the alphabet (P is up there, too!). I can hardly help but smile when I say [name]Benjamin[/name]. You could call him “[name]Jamin[/name]” for fun, too, and [name]Benji[/name]. [name]Benjamin[/name] is a fantastic name!!!

[name]Noah[/name] - I used to like [name]Noah[/name] a lot, but I don’t love it anymore. I do like it though. I’ve heard of people using it on girls… I don’t love that it starts with “No”, and it sort of sounds like a valley girl saying No (“Noo-uh”)

[name]John[/name] - [name]John[/name] is very nice, classic and strong, you can’t go wrong! I love the nickname [name]Jonty[/name] SO much! Livens him up a bit.

I know what you mean about being wishy washy, I am exactly the same way! I am CONSTANTLY changing my mind about what my favorite name is! I annoy myself.