It’s really weird, if I accidentally heart anything I can’t undo it.
Let me try…
Hmm, it’s still working for me. How’s your internet connection?
I found that if I refresh my screen, I can unlike something I have accidentally liked.
I have already tried that.
Did you try clearing your cookies?
I don’t know how, sorry.
Why browser are you using?
Here’s the link to show you how to clear your cookies. Clearing Cookies in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data .
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time .
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data .
You’ll have to re-sign into everything, but it will clear out everything and get rid of a glitch.
[name_m]Just[/name_m] embrace the love
haha but imagine if i was in an argument, didn’t agree with what someone said, etc etc----
ok that took forever but actually worked.