I cannot decide on a name!!

I am due a little girl (my final baby!!) early next year, cannot wait to add her to our other little baby’s!!
I have a few names picked out, but I’m not 100% sure they go with the rest of the names in my family.
The names we really like are [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_u]Penny[/name_u].
My other children’s names are [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] Xania (we call her Luxy though!!) and her twin [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (Who we nickname [name_f]Carrie[/name_f]!)
The middle name would most likely be [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] because that was my Grandmothers name.
If you have any other names that go with the children’s names we already have, that would be lovely also.
Many thanks!!

• LuxyMaxCla:)

I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or [name_f]Florence[/name_f] would be perfect with your other children’s names. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is a gorgeous combo if you don’t mind having one child with mn [name_m]George[/name_m] and one with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]. I actually think it’s a nice connection if it’s a family name.

[name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] goes best with Luxy and [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] :slight_smile: I also like [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!

In all honesty I’m not too fond of [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] with your other kids names. They just have a different vibe in my opinion. [name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Siena[/name_f]
[name_u]Rani[/name_u]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]!! The combo works perfectly and I feel that

[name_m]Maximus[/name_m], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] “Luxy”, [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] “[name_f]Carrie[/name_f]”, and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

works much better than

[name_m]Maximus[/name_m], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] “Luxy”, [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] “[name_f]Carrie[/name_f]”, and [name_u]Penny[/name_u]. I just feel that having three girls whose names/nicknames end in -ie or -y sounds matchy but in a weird way? Maybe that’s just me. But I definitely think that [name_f]Florence[/name_f] complements your sibset more than [name_u]Penny[/name_u].

What about . . .

[name_m]Maximus[/name_m], [name_f]Lilly[/name_f], [name_f]Clarity[/name_f], and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] “[name_u]Penny[/name_u]” - I really like this.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u]*
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]*
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethia[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]