I can't start a thread

I tried starting a new thread in the girl names section, but I just get this message: Post rejected because of a score of: 3.3 Rejection set to: 1. What should I do?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @aino, welcome to the forums and I’m sorry you’re having this problem.

I see you have managed to start threads in the “[name_u]Baby[/name_u] Names” subforum and here. Are you only experiencing this issue with the “Girls Names” section and is it still happening if you retry now?

It happened in the girls names, boys names, and baby names forums. It didn’t let me start a new thread with a long post. I was able to start my thread in the baby names forum by posting only a few words at first and then editing the post afterwards to include everything I wanted to say.

Thanks for the clarification. [name_m]How[/name_m] strange! I’ve never heard of this problem before. I’ll flag it with the site creators for you.

I can only reply to threads, I want to start a new thread.

There is a green “+ Post [name_m]New[/name_m] Thread” button at the top of the page. Can you see it?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @yoWILLgurrl, and welcome!

If you go to the main community homepage (here) you should see a grey + [name_u]New[/name_u] Topic button at the top right of your screen.

Click that, and a little text edit box will pop up where you can write your post.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps! :slight_smile: