I decided on adding new boy names

I decided on adding [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Zander[/name_m] [name_m]Brandt[/name_m] to my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

These are both super cool! They’d pair beautifully with your son’s name as well — cohesive but not too expected.

1 Like

Both are great!! I especially like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you. Im curious what people think about [name_m]Zander[/name_m] [name_m]Brandt[/name_m] - too many repetitive sounds or does it work? For some reason I wanted a middle name beginning with B. I really like [name_m]Brandt[/name_m]. Its familiar sounding but I’ve never met anyone with this. It has the handsomeness to me of [name_m]Grant[/name_m] but more edgy with a B and I prefer the look of [name_m]Brandt[/name_m] over [name_m]Brant[/name_m].

I REALLY like [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]!

1 Like

Thank you :heart: I’m confident on [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] too - I’m pretty much obsessed lol but was wanting feedback on [name_m]Zander[/name_m] [name_m]Brandt[/name_m].