I dislike all boys names help!!!

What about [name_f]Cypress[/name_f]? It is a nature name that is similar in sound to [name_u]Everest[/name_u]. It isn’t very common but sounds familiar.

Good luck! I know how difficult naming number 2 can be!

[name_m]How[/name_m] would you pronounce [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]? Ee-mahn or Ay-mahn? Or ee-mun/ay-mun? Looks interesting.

[name_m]Slade[/name_m] feels too soap opera to me for some reason. [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] just reminds me way too much of [name_f]Cypress[/name_f] [name_m]Hill[/name_m] (that super stoner music group) unfortunately. As for the other suggestions, I don’t really like them. Also, [name_f]Briar[/name_f] feels more like a girl name to me, even though I know it works for either gender. And I am not a huge fan of it anyway.

Apparently “E” names are catching my eye. Maybe that is my boy naming style??!

What about [name_m]Cove[/name_m]? [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_m]Cove[/name_m] would be cute. Or [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m].

[name_m]Cove[/name_m] is too cutesy I think. And [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] is okay but I wouldn’t use it.

I still think [name_u]Everest[/name_u] sounds the best with [name_f]Freya[/name_f], but he are some more you may like:
[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]

They’re not as whimsical, but all nature themed, just a little more common.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

Cornus
[name_m]Joven[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicolai[/name_m]
[name_m]Claus[/name_m]
[name_m]Haral[/name_m]
[name_m]Jarel[/name_m]
[name_m]Raynor[/name_m]

“E” names:
Eddard
[name_m]Edell[/name_m]
[name_m]Ederic[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Efram[/name_m]/[name_m]Ephrim[/name_m]
[name_m]Efron[/name_m]
[name_m]Eilon[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Ellwood[/name_m]
[name_u]Embry[/name_u]
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
[name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
[name_m]Eustis[/name_m]

[name_m]Espen[/name_m] made me think of [name_m]Esmond[/name_m]. Maybe you’d like that? Another similar name I’ve heard, I’m not sure if it’s a legitimate name or not, is Esryn. I really like the sound.

The only thing abou [name_u]Everest[/name_u], that I just realized, is that it sounds awful with our last name, J0hnst0n. Ugh such a clash! I actually liked it!

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is intriguing!! I feel like that would be a good name, maybe with a modern spunky nickname of [name_m]Knox[/name_m]? An idea…

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
Finely
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
Credence Nn [name_m]Creed[/name_m]

Ugh [name_m]Espen[/name_m] also doesn’t sound that great with our last name!!! :frowning:

I understand feeling picky, and feeling like you haven’t found ‘the’ name yet - or even the ballpark! Here are a few more suggestions:

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_m]Raines[/name_m]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
Gresham
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Quillan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_u]Kingsley[/name_u]

Hmm… [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Zander[/name_m]? Although I don’t think [name_u]Everest[/name_u] sounds bad with your last name. I get [name_m]Espen[/name_m] with the double n ending, but it’s still not overkill. Keep them on your list to come back to!

[name_m]Zander[/name_m] is too trendy I think for me. But yes I think I will keep them in mind anyway. [name_m]How[/name_m] often do you say your full name anyway? Shouldn’t be a deal-breaker.

Agreed! I’m coming back to names for #2 due in [name_f]May[/name_f]/[name_u]June[/name_u] that I didn’t like for #1. Funny how that works!

You could also try short and sweet like [name_u]Asa[/name_u] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u], which might be too common for you, or more European like Spiros… I almost think you’d have better luck going through a national parks booklet or some kind of hiking book and picking out names from there though. Unconventional yet surely inspirational at the least!

If I come up with more, I’ll come back to post.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to throw my two cents in… I don’t think [name_u]Everest[/name_u] sounds bad with your last name! I’d keep it on the list, especially since naming a human can be so freaking hard!

It was a bit challenging to keep up with all the other suggestions on this thread but what about [name_m]Errol[/name_m], [name_m]Hugh[/name_m], [name_m]Bertrand[/name_m], [name_m]Cillian[/name_m], [name_m]Erasmus[/name_m], [name_m]Aleric[/name_m], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_m]Clement[/name_m], [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Vernon[/name_u], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], Meriwether, or [name_m]Gil[/name_m].

I love the name [name_f]Freya[/name_f]! I think that [name_u]Everest[/name_u] could work really well.

Some other names would be [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]Ennis[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], or [name_m]Struan[/name_m].

Ideas of softer boys names with [name_f]Freya[/name_f] (I also like both [name_m]Espen[/name_m] and [name_u]Everest[/name_u]):

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] (I really like this one with [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and to me it hits “whimsical that you don’t hear a lot”)
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] ([name_u]Cass[/name_u]-ee-in)
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m] (Ay-mon)
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_m]Anatole[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Darius[/name_m]