I dont know how to put this but how .....

Hey all !

I have trouble lately to figure out what my name style is . The problem is that i love every style . Example : I love the classic [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] , the popular [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] , the trendy [name_u]Ever[/name_u] and the word [name_f]Remember[/name_f] . Its some kind of a mix ?

So the question is : [name_m]How[/name_m] you figure out what is your name style ?

Can anyone please tell me mine ? :slight_smile:

Half my list is :

My classics :
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]

My unisex :
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]

My words :
Glass
[name_f]Remember[/name_f]
Evermore

And many others .

[name_f]TIA[/name_f] :slight_smile:

You’re right, your taste in names does fall under several different styles rather than one. Which is totally fine- combos and sibsets with names of different styles can work as well as those that are all one style. :slight_smile:

Most people don’t just stick to one “style”. Turns out people are multifaceted beings with lots of opinions, often times conflicting ones. You’re alllowed to not ascribe to just one style of naming.

Like most Berries you have an “eclectic” name style! :slight_smile: This is good because you can appreciate the appeal of many different style families. You’re open-minded and willing to look outside your comfort zone. Nameberry was created for people like you so don’t worry so much about putting yourself into a little box.

I’d say your style is mostly vintagey classic with exceptions, but actually I agree with what @mischa said. Why putting yourself into a box? Nobody is going to shout at you, “Hey, you like classic names! What’s [name_u]Riley[/name_u] doing on your list?! Remove it now!”:wink:

I agree - you have a fairly eclectic style but so do a lot of us!
[name_m]Just[/name_m] for fun, you could do this quiz and see what the results ‘categorize’ you as :slight_smile: Name Nerds! categories

@[name_u]Mischa[/name_u]–well put!