I don't know what my style is!

New[/name_m]][name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’m expecting and am at a complete loss for baby girl names. This is my first pregnancy and since I never really stopped to think about names I really don’t know where to start.

Here are some names I like but am not sure about using: [name_f]Barbara[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Leticia[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. I have three boy names already picked out: [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

I could really use some guidance and suggestions… [name_f]TIA[/name_f]

I think your style is sophisticated, strong, and spunky. Names that a girl can wear and will fit her for anything she wants to become! I can see already that most names you like are longer than most and can be shortened into plenty of nicknames, if you care for nicknames.
I think some names you may like are:
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! And congratulations!

~teenberry~ thank you for answering! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] are really pretty names. And yeah, I’m looking for a name that is spunky, girly and strong at the same time… but I can’t seem to commit to anything. I haven’t had that “that’s the one!” moment and I’m worried because time flies.

From your list I love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]!

Some others with this same spunky and sophisticated style are

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Julianne[/name_u]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]

By the way I love all of your boy names! Congrats!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! From your list, I like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] would make a lovely middle name. I love love love your boy name list!

Suggestions:
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

Thoughts on these? :slight_smile:

Wow! [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] are really pretty. I think I’m getting really into jewel and nature names for some reason. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is so pretty and girly - I would have never thought of that one. Thank you!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your boy names. [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] / [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] would be my top choice for you.

Classic, buoyant, spunky, AND historical gravity.

I’m glad you liked [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]! It was my nanna’s name but I’m still on the fence about it…

It’s a great name, and [name_f]Maudie[/name_f] is a cute nickname.

Some suggestions that would go with/like the boy names:

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Annette[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]/[name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Margo[/name_f]/[name_f]Margot[/name_f]/Margeaux
Asena
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f]

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] are beauitful! Maybe as middle names?