i have 2 baby girl names in mind please give me your opinion

First her name was going to be [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Renae[/name] then it got changed to [name]Kristina[/name] [name]Maria[/name] and i said if we could agree on one between the two her name was going to be [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name]. To get the best of both names. Shes also half mexican if that makes any difference. poor baby girl i dont kow what to name her. I really like the name [name]Kylie[/name] so opinions anyone???

I would avoid the K names if possible. They are losing steam right now and look too trendy, especially [name]Kylie[/name]. I love the name [name]Christine[/name] or [name]Christina[/name]. You could do [name]Maria[/name] [name]Christine[/name], or [name]Christine[/name] [name]Maria[/name]…but I think the two “a” endings sound like too much. That could be a cultural thing for Hispanics, and if that’s the case, then it could really be a positive. [name]Maria[/name] [name]Christina[/name] or [name]Christina[/name] [name]Maria[/name]…I would just spell it with the more refined “C”.

I think [name]Christina[/name] is lovely, I’d spell it with a Ch. I don’t care for [name]Kylie[/name] at all, it seems trendy and not nearly as feminine or sparkly. There are SO many Kylies that are my oldest DD’s age (she’s 9) I think I can name 4 right off the bat. I think you could do [name]Christina[/name] [name]Maria[/name] very well. I also like [name]Maria[/name] [name]Christina[/name], perhaps even more! GL!

[name]Kylie[/name] – OK on a little girl, but I don’t think it sounds overly cute-sy on a grown woman. Maybe as a nickname?
[name]Maria[/name] – Better than [name]Kylie[/name], but just ok.
[name]Christina[/name] – Seems a little dated to me, and I don’t like the nickname [name]Chris[/name]

[name]Kylie[/name] is too nicknamey for me. I would choose a first name like [name]Micaela[/name] with nn [name]Kylie[/name]. I like [name]Micaela[/name] [name]Kristina[/name] =)

Please go with your choice of [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name]!
This is YOUR baby and YOUR choice. Though [name]Kylie[/name] isn’t necessarily my style it isn’t terrible and I can not see it scaring your child for life like some names could.

This. This is the best way to get the best of both.

I think [name]Kristina[/name] [name]Renae[/name] is nice, but I would spell it [name]Christina[/name] [name]Renee[/name]. If you really like [name]Kylie[/name], [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Christina[/name] is cute, as is [name]Christina[/name] [name]Kylie[/name].

My sister’s name is [name]Kristina[/name], so I am partial to that spelling. I would go with [name]Kristina[/name] [name]Renae[/name] or [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name]. Spell them how you like them. And If you love the name [name]Kylie[/name], use it. It’s not your fault it’s popular, so don’t let it hinder you if you really love it.

I like [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name].

I say [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name]/[name]Christina[/name] too!

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Kyla[/name]? It’s similar without the “ee” sound on the end that can make a name seem eternally youthful. But if you really like [name]Kylie[/name], then 'nuff said :slight_smile:

Honest opinion: [name]Kylie[/name] sounds soooo childish.
Are you looking into the future? [name]Do[/name] you think an adult [name]Kylie[/name] will be taken seriously? [name]Do[/name] you think she’ll like her name? Are you a Kardashian fan? Because you will get questions, so be prepared

I really dislike [name]Kylie[/name] and think it’s very trendy and will date your child. [name]Christina[/name], while not as popular anymore, is sort of a classic [name]IMO[/name].

I guess I am the odd one out in that I don’t mind the two -a endings together. [name]Christina[/name] [name]Maria[/name], or [name]Kristina[/name] [name]Maria[/name], is really pretty. [name]Christina[/name] [name]Renee[/name]/[name]Renae[/name] is also nice.

I think [name]Kristina[/name] [name]Maria[/name] almost rhymes, so I don’t really go for that, but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Kylie[/name] too! Here are my suggestions:

[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Nastassia[/name] (pronounced [name]Nas[/name]-tas-sha)
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Summer[/name]

I hope I helped!!! :slight_smile:

[name]Kristina[/name] [name]Maria[/name] is too a heavy - I think [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name] sounds good

I realise this post is from last year but I came across it while looking up my own name haha :slight_smile:

Kylie is actually not trendy at all here in Australia. I understand that “K” names are quite popular at the moment in the US, but over here it’s mostly adults called Kylie. I don’t know anyone under 20 with the name. I’m 31 and have never thought of it as “cutesy” or “eternally youthful”. I get called Ky or Kyles for short & as an adult woman I live quite happily with the name, and people take me seriously despite its supposed “childishness”. I also get no comparison whatsoever to the name of a Kardashian! Don’t think of it as trendy in the US - think of it as a “classic Australian name” lol!

Best wishes for your new baby, I’m sure she’s been born by now!

Agree! [name]Kylie[/name] [name]Kristina[/name] is okay too.