i have 3 boys and need help with a girls name!!!

See the results of this poll: girl name for #4

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• amelia: 11 (17%)
  • solveig: 2 (3%)
  • leona: 6 (9%)
  • alice: 18 (28%)
  • cora: 17 (27%)
  • esther: 5 (8%)
  • paige: 5 (8%)

Since you have sorta unique yet popular names for your kids I’m thinking you should go with [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Leona[/name], their both super cute and goes with the rest of the names. [name]Solveig[/name] is too out there and [name]Amelia[/name] is really sweet but it is your brothers girlfriend already and what if they break up? [name]Just[/name] easier to go with either [name]Leona[/name] or [name]Alice[/name], they both are so darling and work.

[name]Calvin[/name], [name]Eli[/name], and [name]Liam[/name] are great names! I love [name]Amelia[/name], but I think it’s too similar in sound to both [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] (kind of a mix between the two). Plus it would be strange to have an aunt with basically the same name. I voted for [name]Alice[/name], because I think it’s a beautiful name that goes wonderfully with your boys’ names. I also like [name]Leona[/name] and [name]Cora[/name], but I’m not a fan of [name]Esther[/name] (too lispy) and [name]Paige[/name], because it’s a trendy surname. [name]Solveig[/name] is nice, but I wouldn’t do it if you live in a primarily English speaking country-- I know lots of people would be mystified by it!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cora[/name]! Such a sweet girly name that stands out among a bunch of boys! [name]Love[/name] your boy’s names too. [name]Cora[/name] is beautiful and original.

I like [name]Amelia[/name]. I have a dd by the name and no one calls her [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Bedelia[/name]. [name]Cora[/name] is also a nice choice.

Well, [name]Calvin[/name], [name]Eli[/name], and [name]Liam[/name] are all short, two-syllable names with strong I sounds. [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] both begin with consonants, while [name]Eli[/name] is the sole vowel name at this point. Thus, I think [name]Alice[/name] is your natural choice! I think it is spunky and vintage, like [name]Calvin[/name], sweet and playful, like [name]Eli[/name], and sophisticated and strong, like [name]Liam[/name]. Perfection!

You could use [name]Alice[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] if you want to, but it sounds a bit like [name]Alyssa[/name] [name]Melia[/name]…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

First of all, congratulations on finally having a baby girl!! I know you must have hoped and hoped for this. I voted for [name]Alice[/name], but it was a hard decision between [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]. I second everything that lemon said about [name]Alice[/name]. I like [name]Amelia[/name], but it’s very similar to [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Liam[/name], and quite quite popular around where I live. Additionally, the awkwardness of a name so similar to your brother’s girlfriend should be a big consideration, in my opinion. I think [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Cora[/name] fit the feel of your son’s names the best, without being too similar. [name]Solveig[/name] is also nice, but depending on where you live I think it could be perhaps a bit too unusual. I also think it’s very different in style from your son’s names. So finally, I voted for [name]Alice[/name], simply because your son’s name started with a C and I personally prefer all the siblings names starting with a different letter, but that’s just a minor consideration. [name]Cora[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] would be lovely. Congrats again!!

I voted for [name]Cora[/name] to go with her fun and quirky brothers’ names. [name]Alice[/name] would be a pretty choice, too. I loved some of the others, but they either didn’t go with the boys’ names or were too similar in sound.

I second [name]Susan[/name]! Here’s another vote for [name]Cora[/name]! I love [name]Alice[/name], too, but because [name]Alice[/name] shares similar sounds with [name]Calvin[/name] ([name]Cal[/name] and [name]Al[/name] rhyme), [name]Liam[/name], and [name]Eli[/name], I love [name]Cora[/name] the most. (Plus, [name]Cora[/name] is one of my favorite names, so I couldn’t pass up the chance to vote for it!) :slight_smile: Oh…I also love [name]Leona[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name], but [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Leona[/name] share the same beginning sound, and [name]Amelia[/name] seems too close to [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] to me.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Cora[/name] [name]Esther[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Leona[/name], both fit in very well with your three set

More you may like:

[name]Calvin[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Liam[/name], and:

[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] (close to [name]Leona[/name]'s sound)
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] (nn [name]Maisie[/name] or [name]Daisy[/name])
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Here is another vote for [name]Cora[/name]! Beautiful name! My second choice would be [name]Leona[/name].

I would honestly go with [name]Cora[/name]. Its a gorgeous name.

It’s too bad others don’t agree, but I like the names [name]Solveig[/name] and [name]Leona[/name] the best!!!

The [name]Solveig[/name] I know says it “soul-vay” for reference.

[name]ALICE[/name]! I really like [name]Cora[/name], but [name]Alice[/name] would be a perfect fit with her brothers names. 2 syllables, L and I sounds, a vowel buddy for [name]Eli[/name], and a vintage, classic, yet modern feel…love it!

If that’s how it’s said, it’s beautiful.

love [name]Cora[/name]!

When I saw your list, I immediately thought that [name]Solveig[/name] or [name]Amelia[/name] would work the best. You could pick one for the first and the other for the middle. I really like [name]Esther[/name], too. You are right about Bedilia, though. I get called Bedilia all the time and I bet your [name]Amelia[/name] might, too. Kids still read those books in school.

I like the name [name]Leona[/name]. My great grandmother had that name, and I think it’s just lovely.

I voted for [name]Paige[/name].