I have a MORBID last name! Help me!

[name]Nancy[/name], congratulations I just saw your thread [name]Aurelia[/name] is the most beautiful name! I [name]LOVE[/name] it.

I love [name]Jericho[/name] and [name]Thelonius[/name], yes after mr. monk. But my partner says he hates [name]Jericho[/name]. He will ONLY consider [name]Thelonius[/name] and night/knight as middle names. We have considered [name]Milo[/name] but DH had a creepy teacher with that name so thats off the list.

I am leaning towards Miro, like the painter. I like it because it sound good with my daughters names and my spanish family can say it. He likes it because of the art connotation. He has left the mn up to me so Im thinking:
Miro Lightning (so he wont be able to make a future kid lightning)
Miro knight
Miro [name]Thelonius[/name]
WDYT?[/quote]
Miro is really cool. I think Miro [name]Knight[/name] and Miro [name]Thelonius[/name] have a lot of character. I would stay away from lightning with the last name Coffin.

[name]Nancy[/name], congratulations I just saw your thread [name]Aurelia[/name] is the most beautiful name! I [name]LOVE[/name] it.

I love [name]Jericho[/name] and [name]Thelonius[/name], yes after mr. monk. But my partner says he hates [name]Jericho[/name]. He will ONLY consider [name]Thelonius[/name] and night/knight as middle names. We have considered [name]Milo[/name] but DH had a creepy teacher with that name so thats off the list.

I am leaning towards Miro, like the painter. I like it because it sound good with my daughters names and my spanish family can say it. He likes it because of the art connotation. He has left the mn up to me so Im thinking:
Miro Lightning (so he wont be able to make a future kid lightning)
Miro knight
Miro [name]Thelonius[/name]
WDYT?[/quote]
Miro is really cool. I think Miro [name]Knight[/name] and Miro [name]Thelonius[/name] have a lot of character. I would stay away from lightning with the last name Coffin.[/quote]
Thank you susan. Those are my thoughts exactly!