I have a picky husband

I’ve been surprised by the number of people mentioning how much they like [name]Tuesday[/name], and describing it as spunky and cute, so I’ve tried hard to reconsider my initial dislike… to no avail. If you and your husband both like it, then of course it’s your choice, but I do think that kids will tease about it a lot. Maybe it’s because I look similar to [name]Christina[/name] [name]Ricci[/name] and got called “[name]Wednesday[/name], [name]Wednesday[/name], [name]Wednesday[/name]” on the playground in elementary school. So, day of the week names definitely aren’t for me. However, there’s clearly several other people out there who do like [name]Tuesday[/name], so mine is just one opinion out of many.

i absolutely adore the name tuesday, i think its sweet and fresh, so my vote goes for tuesday claire

i also like lyla from your list, but if i were to go that route i think i would choose lilac instead

Thanks to all for the comments/suggestions. I’m actually quite surprised by how many of you like the name [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Smallman. My friends here still look at us like we’re nuts for considering the name. I like the name but like I said, not in love with it but to be honest I feel so overwhelmed with names that I don’t ‘love’ any of them anymore. I used to really like [name]Lillian[/name] and now it just sounds sort of ho hum. I like that [name]Tuesday[/name] is spunky but from the wierd looks my friends/family give me, I’m not so sure I could use it. Not to mention i live in the south where people will no doubt pronounce it toosdeee! Ahhhhh what to do??

[name]How[/name] about [name]Lilia[/name] without the “n”? It gives you [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name]. I agree that [name]Tuesday[/name] may be too different for some people, but if you and your husband love it, go with it! I didn’t realize that most people in the south say Toosdee!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Smallman

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is beautiful! However, I HATE [name]Tuesday[/name]. Sorry.

Good [name]Luck[/name] and Congrats!

I love [name]Lyla[/name], but not with [name]Rae[/name] as the middle name.
[name]Lyla[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Smallman sounds great!
I also love:
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Claire[/name].
I think any of these would be a great choice! :slight_smile:
Since your husband is picky, I personally would be [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and just call her [name]Lyla[/name] as a nickname (unless you think that is too far off!)

Good luck!