I have a problem

So, for Quadruplets 3 boys and 1 girl that I am naming for fun, I defo want to use River for one of the boys. For the other 2 I want to use both Asher and Royal. However, that would then mean that 2 of the boys names begin with r and the other doesn’t. Plus I would want to use Rayne for the girl so that would really exclude Asher. I have posted other threads but there are no other r names I like as much as River, Royal and Rayne and I would want to use an A name for a girl because then it partners them off. What do you think I should do? Not use Asher and use a different name beginning with r that I don’t like as much or find a different name to replace Royal and swap the girls name as well (I have plenty of girls names that I love)

I would keep [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and just swap [name_u]Royal[/name_u] with a name you like, since it’s out of place with the nature theme, anyways; like I for, an example, would do [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], or something like that.

1 Like

@Strawberry.Bunny I really like the name Forest actually! Do you think River, Asher, Forest sound good together for the boys?

[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] DOES sound nice! Although style wise I think [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]Rayne[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Royal[/name_u] isn’t that bad either

1 Like

I like [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Royal[/name_u] and [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] because [name_u]Asher[/name_u] ends with R, like [name_u]River[/name_u] does. It is still a very ARRR based name, even if it doesn’t start. Plus being the A might not be excluding, you are just more special, without your siblings being left out since they are together.

1 Like