I have it down to 3! Help me by picking your fav top 2!

[name]Monroe[/name], [name]Noa[/name], and [name]Garner[/name].
You can add middle names with your choices if you have fun ideas!

Oh I forgot- Last name White

[name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] for sure! ;]

[name]Noah[/name], with the “h”. [name]Noa[/name] looks weird and he’ll be correcting the spelling his entire life.

Sorry, I can’t vote for either of the remaining. I dislike them both.

Hmm, [name]Monroe[/name] is definitely one but I can’t decide if I’d go [name]Monroe[/name] and [name]Garner[/name] or [name]Monroe[/name] and [name]Noa[/name]. I guess I prefer [name]Noa[/name] slightly on it’s own but [name]Garner[/name] as a sister to [name]Monroe[/name].

[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is calling out to me. Also how about:

[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Lark[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

[name]Garner[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] :o)

[name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] for sure! ;]

[name]Garner[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name]

lucystone, [name]Noa[/name] without the H is a legit girls’ name (with both Hebrew and Japanese roots.) Definitely don’t stick an H on it!

I don’t like the sound of [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] together (and I don’t actually like [name]Monroe[/name] that much on a girl – it seems too [name]Marilyn[/name]-esque, and I wouldn’t want my kid to end up as sad and broken as she did.) [name]Garner[/name] is cute and reminds me of [name]Garnet[/name], even though it’s not the absolute perfect match for [name]Noa[/name].

[name]Noah[/name] with a H has a nicer meaning too. :slight_smile: (Yes [name]Noa[/name] is a legit girls name-but I would agree that she would be having spelling issues)
It is a gorgeous name. [name]Noa[/name]-looks too much like NO to me…[name]Noah[/name] is softer. (To me)!

[name]Noa[/name] and [name]Garner[/name]! Cute!

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]

[name]Garner[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Garner[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Garner[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]

Definitely [name]Monroe[/name]! I adore [name]Monroe[/name]. I can’t decide between [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Garner[/name] however…I think I’ll go with [name]Garner[/name]. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Ooh! I like [name]Monroe[/name] and [name]Garner[/name]! Since they are considered male names, something feminine as a mn would probably be best.
Maybe something like: [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Victoria[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Maria[/name], [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Garner[/name] seems to be the easier one to find a middle for…

l in boston, that may be an acceptable spelling, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. OP asked for suggestions. I offered mine. My apologies if you disagree with my opinion.

To be TOTALLY honest, I don’t like any of them. But I’d pick [name]Noa[/name]. I’m not a fan of a lot of last names as first names so I don’t really like [name]Monroe[/name] or [name]Garner[/name] (plus they sound masculine… but then again so does [name]Noa[/name]). [name]Noa[/name] isn’t a favorite of mine but at least it IS actually a girl’s name. My issue with it though is that a majority of people don’t know this, so they will mostly be thinking you were getting kre8ive with a boy name for a little girl. So you may have to do a lot of explaining to people (though maybe not as a lot of people [name]IRL[/name] don’t make comments like we do on forums, hehe).

The only one I really like is [name]Noa[/name]. And definitely do not add an H. Leave the name as it is, and it’s a keeper.

I think [name]Monroe[/name] is the nicest one for a girl. I think [name]Noa[/name] is said as Nore which to me doesn’t sound so good and [name]Garner[/name] sounds a bit like ‘darn her’.

[name]Harlow[/name] and [name]Bellamy[/name] are nice too.

[name]Monroe[/name] has grown on me a lot lately, I raised an eyebrow when [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Carey[/name] used it, but I love how theyre calling her [name]Roe[/name] now (well, I’d prefer [name]Ro[/name] since roe reminds me of only fish eggs, but yeah)

[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Having a tough time with mns for [name]Garner[/name], but I do think I prefer it to [name]Noa[/name] (if only slightly!)
[name]Garner[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Garner[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Garner[/name] [name]Irene[/name]

I agree with this! [name]Monroe[/name] and [name]Garner[/name] seem to work really well together, even though I prefer [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] in general. I think [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] is a bit too “n” and “o” heavy together. [name]Monroe[/name] and [name]Garner[/name] are really sweet together!

I understand the issue with no “h” and the misspellings that will occur. But honestly, rational or not, I don’t like the name [name]Noah[/name]- I like [name]Noa[/name], even though they are really the same.
As far as meaning goes- I do like the biblical past of [name]Noah[/name]- but in Japanese [name]Noa[/name] can mean “from love” which I like and it would be so true :slight_smile:

My nn for her would be Noley or Noey/Noie

@l n boston- do you have a suggestion for a name that would sound better for a little sister of [name]Noa[/name]?