I have my choices now! Thanks Berries 😊

Hello all, this will be my last post but I just wanted to let everyone know that I now have a boys name and a girl’s name for no 3
They are
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] or
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
They’ll be joining big bros [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] partner, mother in law and godmother to baby are all born in [name_f]May[/name_f], so that’s a way of honouring them.

Thanks for all the feedback and name suggestions.
:heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Beautiful choices. Good luck!

1 Like

Gorgeous :star_struck: best of luck!

1 Like

Great choices! [name_u]Love[/name_u] them both. Congratulations!

1 Like

Gorgeous names!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choices! Good luck! :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is my top girls name too, great choice :two_hearts:

1 Like

Great :star_struck:. What MN have you gone for out of interest?

Lovely names

1 Like

congratulations! Gorgeous names :heartbeat:

1 Like

We’re still working on her middle names, DH has a family name he wants to use but I prefer nature names like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :two_hearts::blossom:

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is gorgeous though, [name_f]May[/name_f] is my middle name actually!

These are both lovely! Classic but not too popular and they go really well with your other kids.

1 Like

Yay! Such sweet names!

1 Like

Tabitha ivy is really nice! Oh wow I guess you could always pass may on if you wanted. Another MN we liked was [name_f]Eve[/name_f].
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Thanks x

1 Like

Yay! Those are the ones that I was hoping you would pick! I swooned over [name_m]Zach[/name_m], [name_u]Alex[/name_u] & [name_f]Tabby[/name_f]. :grin: And [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is quirky, handsome & just charming. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: x

Congratulations!! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choices!

1 Like