I have namers remorse ... PLEASE HELP!

Hello ladies =)

I am new to this site and am so glad that I stumbled upon it because all of you are so incredibly creative and nothing like the other woman on the other baby naming websites I have found.

I just found out I am expecting baby number three!!! I want to get a head start on baby names though because I have namers remorse with my first two children:

[name]Riley[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (because when I named my daughter the name [name]Riley[/name] was barely in the top 100 and now it’s way popular)

[name]Lucas[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] (because I now adore the name [name]Sawyer[/name] for a girl)

So far I like these names for a girl:

1)[name]Teagan[/name] (Tee-gan)
2)[name]Aisling[/name] ([name]Ash[/name]-ling)
3)[name]Quinn[/name]
4)[name]Presley[/name] (However, [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Presley[/name]'s daughters name is [name]Riley[/name] & I don’t want to look like I am obsessed with [name]Elvis[/name] hahaha Also, it’s climbing the charts rather quickly…)

Any other suggestions? Maybe middle name suggestions? Our last name is Helmick.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!! I really don’t want to go through namers remorse again…

[name]Riley[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] make a great sibling set! Because [name]Riley[/name] is unisex, I think it’s smart that you’ve paired her name with a clearly masculine brother. And with both names you’ve paired a surname ([name]Riley[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name]) with a more classic name ([name]Lucas[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name]). So, on to number three!

Of your choices I like [name]Quinn[/name] and and [name]Teagan[/name] best. [name]Aisling[/name] is cute, but she would likely have to spell it out for people her whole life. [name]Presley[/name] doesn’t seem to go with [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] (just my personal preference I think). Following your pattern of surname+ classic name, how about:

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Virginia[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Frances[/name]

I especially like [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name], and [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!

Others you might like:
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]/[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Keenan[/name]
[name]Keagan[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]

Best of luck!

Of your choices, my favorite is [name]Quinn[/name]. (I think you’ll definitely regret [name]Aisling[/name], as very few people will pronounce it [name]Ash[/name]-ling.) I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Olive[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Maeve[/name]. :slight_smile:

Other ideas for the sister of [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]:
[name]Bronwyn[/name]/[name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Greer[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Ashby[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Kirby[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Carlisle[/name]
[name]Carlin[/name]
[name]Devon[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Marin[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Sutton[/name]
[name]Blakeley[/name]

Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

I can see that you like names that are a bit unique and I really like that. My opinions on the names you have chose are:
[name]Teagan[/name] - this is a good name but it just doesn’t jump out at me
[name]Aisling[/name] - I think people wold mispronounce this name for her entire life
[name]Quinn[/name] - is beautiful
[name]Presly[/name] - you are right it is climbing the popularity charts, also I think that people would atomatically think of elvis
You have some great names, and if you are in love with them I think you should use them. Some other names I would greatly consider are: Browynn, [name]Hadley[/name], and [name]Brynn[/name] all unique and wonderful. [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Teagan[/name] sounds so pretty and very unique also [name]Brynn[/name] [name]Presley[/name] are very nice together.

I can see that you like names that are a bit unique and I really like that. My opinions on the names you have chose are:
[name]Aisling[/name] - I think people wold mispronounce this name for her entire life
[name]Presly[/name] - you are right it is climbing the popularity charts, also I think that people would atomatically think of elvis
You have some great names, and if you are in love with them I think you should use them. Some other names I would greatly consider are: Browynn, [name]Hadley[/name], and [name]Brynn[/name] all unique and wonderful. [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Teagan[/name] sounds so pretty and very unique also [name]Brynn[/name] [name]Presley[/name] are very nice together.

sorry about all of the posts my computor wasnt working and copied the post like 5 times. Again i am sorry.

Thank you so very much for the advice! I really like the name [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Tatum[/name], and [name]Piper[/name]! You have picked out some beautiful and clever names :slight_smile: If you think of any more feel free to pass them on. I am very very early in my pregnancy so I think I’ll be at this name game for a while yet!

You have picked out some GORGEOUS names for girls, we have a very similar naming style. My husband loves the name [name]Blake[/name] I have suggested [name]Blakely[/name] as a middle name to him already but he insists on [name]Blake[/name].

I truly like the name [name]Greer[/name] (spelled [name]Grier[/name]) However, one of my oldest friends has that as her last name. I wonder if I can still use it???

[name]Ainsly[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]

are all equally beautiful names I will sure run them by the hubby!!! [name]Feel[/name] free to suggest any more heehee I still have plenty of time to go! Thanks again!
~[name]Janet[/name]

I really like the idea of [name]Brynn[/name]. Thank you ever so much :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] do you pronounce Browynn? I think I will check that out.
Also, thank you so much for your opinions =) What you had to say made a lot of sense and got me thinking. Thanks again!!!
~[name]Janet[/name]

[name]Bronwyn[/name]/[name]Bronwen[/name] is pronounced brawn-win. I’m actually a classic name lover, but was really trying to suggest names (Irish and surname) that went along with your two children’s darling names. :slight_smile:

As for [name]Grier[/name], if it doesn’t bother you that it’s your friend’s last name, I’d definitely use it! It’s not as though your child and your friend will be in the same room all the time, and I think [name]Grier[/name] is a lovely, lovely name. To me, [name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], and [name]Grier[/name] would be beyond fantastic! :slight_smile:

This is a really exciting time for you, and I know you’ll find the perfect name for your baby girl! :slight_smile: Keep us posted!

Oooh, I like [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Piper[/name], [name]Ainsley[/name], or [name]Grier[/name] for a sib to [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] as well! I like [name]Quinn[/name], but it’s a very popular boy’s name where I live, so not sure I like it for a boy. I also still think of [name]Rowan[/name] as a boy’s name (I think of [name]Rowan[/name] Atkinson or [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Williams[/name]) though I know it is starting to trend girl (thanks in part to [name]Brooke[/name] Shields I’m sure!)

[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Evie[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Brenna[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Nyah[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Ashlyn[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Callie[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Kasey[/name]/[name]Casey[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Keren[/name]
[name]Riley[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Kenley[/name]