I have some ideas!!!!!

I have to names that i think r cute! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:
GIRL:[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Jamie[/name]

BOY:[name]Leo[/name] [name]Reese[/name]

So tell me what you think but personnaly I love thes names!

I love [name]Leo[/name], but with [name]Reese[/name] spelled the masculine way - [name]Rhys[/name]. [name]Reese[/name] is a girl, [name]Rhys[/name] is all boy.

[name]Alexia[/name] is… alright. [name]Alexa[/name]? [name]Alexis[/name]? better but still gives me the mid 90’s trashy vibe. (sorry) With [name]Leo[/name] I would use [name]Ava[/name], [name]Ada[/name], [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Audrey[/name].

I really loathe the name [name]Jamie[/name]. It’s not a name to me. What about [name]Jane[/name]? [name]Leo[/name] has a one syllable middle name. I think [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Jade[/name] would be nice. [name]Ava[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a nice combo.

I adore [name]Alexia[/name] [name]Jamie[/name]!
And I adore the nicknames [name]Alex[/name] or [name]Lexi[/name]! Although, I love [name]Alexia[/name] by itself too!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LEO[/name]!
[name]Leo[/name] is on my list too, it might be my favourite boy’s name :slight_smile:
I have to say I’m not really a fan of [name]Reese[/name], but [name]Leo[/name] [name]Reese[/name] sounds really fine to me! Maybe bacause of the EE sound in both names.

Good job! [name]Love[/name] the names!

[name]Anna[/name]

I like the names you have chosen - [name]Alexia[/name] is very pretty, and I love [name]Leo[/name] for a boy!