I hope I'm not too late...

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!
I used to be very active over here long time ago. I’m hoping to start using this platform again as I used to.
Over these years so many thing have changed… But most importantly I hadn’t introduced you to the latest member of our family:
[name_f]Amélie[/name_f] [name_f]Pia[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] :heart:
Youngest sister to [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_m]Thiago[/name_m] and Leandro; she’s almost two already facepalm.
Time flies fast.
I hope everyone is doing great and I’m happy to finally be back!

52 Likes

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] back! Always loved your kids names and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Pia[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is wonderful :heart::heart:

2 Likes

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] back!

Your kiddos are wonderfully named :heart:

Honestly I have a daughter that’s two on [name_m]Friday[/name_m] it’s true time does fly :airplane:

3 Likes

@Greyblue Aww, thank you so much xx
It makes me so happy to get to connect again with the same people :heavy_heart_exclamation:
And love to see how much this platform has grown

@tori101 Doesn’t it? I can’t even… So many thing change in the blink of an eye

2 Likes

Congratulations and welcome back! Your children all have such wonderful names :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your children have stunning names!! Belated congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What a lovely name! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] back!

1 Like

Oh wow! [name_m]Long[/name_m] time, no see - welcome back! She is beautifully named! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations, beautiful name x

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] back and congratulations! I remember thinking how stunning your children’s names were back when you announced the birth of your twins :heart:

1 Like

Welcome back! Amélie Pia Victoria is gorgeous, gorgeous name.

1 Like