I just can't decide!

See the results of this poll: Choose your favorite!

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Benjamin and Carolina: 8 (38%)
  • Benjamin and Lydia: 13 (62%)

[name]Carolina[/name]! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]. I think they sound wonderful together! I love [name]Carolina[/name], too, but it seems a lot more exotic to me than [name]Benjamin[/name]. You may also like [name]Caroline[/name] with [name]Benjamin[/name], or even [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] are perfect together - I 100% choose these two!

My only worry is that [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] has two identical end sounds, which personally bothers me. What about [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Makai[/name] or [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonas[/name] [name]Makai[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I happen to love both [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Carolina[/name] equally!! I’d be stuck too if I had to choose between them. Either way, you’ll be making a wonderful choice!

Aww thanks! I am glad you like them both. They seem to be good, solid names. Not trendy, but not outdated either. It’ll be a close call! And lemon- I chose [name]Jonathan[/name] because it was my dads name. It is not exactly my favorite name choice, but I really want it in there somewhere.

Agreed. No wonder you can’t decide, I can’t either. Maybe I like [name]Caroline[/name] a smidge better than [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] a smidge better than [name]Carolina[/name].

Aww thanks! I am glad you like them both. They seem to be good, solid names. Not trendy, but not outdated either. It’ll be a close call! And lemon- I chose [name]Jonathan[/name] because it was my dads name. It is not exactly my favorite name choice, but I really want it in there somewhere.[/quote]

Aww thanks! I am glad you like them both. They seem to be good, solid names. Not trendy, but not outdated either. It’ll be a close call! And lemon- I chose [name]Jonathan[/name] because it was my dads name. It is not exactly my favorite name choice, but I really want it in there somewhere.[/quote][/quote]

I love [name]Caroline[/name] the most, [name]Carolina[/name] second, and [name]Lydia[/name] third. But I love all three names. I don’t know of many Hawaiian names, but you can look for them on “search for names”. It is the second topic down in the purple box on the left. My favorite Hawaiin girl’s name is [name]Leilani[/name]. I think [name]Coral[/name] is a pretty name that makes me think of [name]Hawaii[/name]. [name]Noelani[/name] is pretty. Is [name]Noelani[/name] a Hawaiian girl’s name?

Re: I just can’t decide!

by susan on Thu [name]Mar[/name] 04, 2010 1:47 am

[name]Noelani[/name] is pretty. Is [name]Noelani[/name] a Hawaiian girl's name?

Yes! Several people (myself included) have asked the nameberry folks to list it as such, but to no avail . . . It means heavenly mist.

I love both [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Carolina[/name]–perhaps [name]Lydia[/name] more with [name]Benjamin[/name].

Best wishes!