I just met a bunch of new moms- here's a list of their babies names...

I just went to a baby/mom meet up in my [name]Brooklyn[/name] neighborhood and met a bunch of babies…wanted to share the names here! I am just guessing on all the spellings!
[name]Sabastian[/name]
Dolten
Jaoquin
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Iona[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name] (my little baby!)

I really like [name]Iona[/name] a ton!

Nice names, Aside from Dolten & [name]Aubrey[/name] (which aren’t too bad) none of the names are trendy in the least. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Henry[/name], [name]Leonardo[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], & [name]Clara[/name]! Names is [name]Brooklyn[/name] are normally very stylish, so I’m not surprised

I like all of them–Dolten is the only one that gets a “meh” from me. Especially love [name]Margot[/name]!

how do you pronounce leonie?

Already commented on the girls’ names, but I love [name]Henry[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], and [name]Leonardo[/name]! Was it Dolten or [name]Dalton[/name]? I know a little boy with that name…

[name]Lee[/name]-oh-nee
It does get pronounced [name]Lay[/name]-oh-nee an awful lot!

Maybe it was [name]Dalton[/name]…not sure. I love [name]Sabastian[/name] most of the boy names!!

I really like [name]Leonardo[/name] too (too close to baby’s name to ever use it though!) My husband’s comment on that one, “Isn’t that a ninja turtle?”

Ooh I love to hear of babies named [name]Margot[/name], as it’s my #1 favorite girl name! Also, love [name]Henry[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Leonardo[/name], and [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Leonie[/name]! Such a gorgeous name!

I think this is a very stylish group of names. My favorites are [name]Margot[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Leonie[/name]. Very nice.

Yeah, [name]Dalton[/name] sounds plausible, but Dolten? Ugh, all I can hear is the “dolt.” I wouldn’t do that to a kid.

Aw, I like [name]Henry[/name], [name]Leonardo[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Margot[/name], and [name]Aubrey[/name] a lot! And [name]Leonie[/name] was my great-grandmothers name!

[name]Joaquin[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are favourites of mine.