I keep changing my mind!!! Help!

Okay, so here’s the deal, I was all set for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Grey[/name] [name]Weston[/name], but I’m kinda digging [name]Troy[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Weston[/name], which do you like best?

Also, for a girl, is [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Clio[/name] [name]Weston[/name] a little too much? I’m in love with both names, it makes me want twin so I can use them both! :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Alec[/name] over [name]Troy[/name], so my vote goes to [name]Alec[/name] [name]Grey[/name] [name]Weston[/name]. I don’t think [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Clio[/name] is too much - I like it a lot!

Between [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Troy[/name], I would definitely choose [name]Alec[/name].

But, I really love the middle names you’ve chosen.
My favorite combo from the names you’ve listed would be [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] [name]Weston[/name].

[name]Isadora[/name] is awesome (especially with a brother [name]Frederick[/name])!
[name]Clio[/name] is not my style personally, but I don’t see anything wrong with the flow of [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Clio[/name] [name]Weston[/name].
I think [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Weston[/name], however, would be gorgeous!

[name]Isadora[/name] is actually a Greek name, but oddly enough, is now considered Egyptian, meaning the Gift of [name]Isis[/name]. It is a spin-off of the name [name]Isis[/name], who is a [name]Goddess[/name] in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, of moon and fertility.

[name]Clio[/name] is the Greek [name]Muse[/name] ([name]Goddess[/name]) of [name]History[/name], for instance in Greek mythology, she invented the guitar. Sounds the same as [name]Cleo[/name], but do not like the whole [name]Cleopatra[/name] infusion. The spelling would create a conversation and bring up the history. The name did not hit me right away - I sat on the name for a while, just looking at it, among others, and then it clicked.

So while the name does not have to be rich in history, I definitely like it. I also am noticing many of my preferences lean toward Greek sounding names. (Not one percent of Greek either!)

I fell in love with name of [name]Troy[/name] from a book I read many years ago. Probably my version of today’s [name]Edward[/name] from Twilight.

[name]Alec[/name] is based off a Greek name and just love the sound.

[name]Grey[/name], it just sounds good.

And [name]Frederick[/name], I was searching for a name that would flow really quite well and found it.

[name]Chloe[/name], which is also Greek!!! is VERY lovely, but it’s so popular!!! I cringe at the idea… Sorry! I must sound horrible!

Great names. My vote is for [name]Alec[/name], although I agree that [name]Frederick[/name] sounds great and especially with [name]Isadora[/name]! As far as [name]Isadora[/name] goes…GREAT choice!

I am really liking [name]Frederick[/name] more and more. Although I DREAD the nickname [name]Fred[/name]!!!

I love [name]Alec[/name] but [name]Alec[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is a tad hard to say because the C and the G get caught up together. I love [name]Troy[/name] as well, but I’m biased because it’s my cousin’s name. Other nicknames for [name]Frederick[/name] could be [name]Rick[/name], [name]Ricky[/name], or [name]Derick[/name].

I adore [name]Isadora[/name] and I think [name]Clio[/name] is such a cute middle name but the flow is a bit off in that order. Would you like [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]? Or [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]? Or [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Iole[/name]? Or [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Sybil[/name]?

My favorite of all your names is [name]Frederick[/name]. I like [name]Alec[/name] more than [name]Troy[/name]. But I really love [name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name] or [name]Zander[/name]. I especially love [name]Zander[/name].

My vote goes for [name]Alec[/name], much perfer it to [name]Troy[/name].

I love your choice for a girl [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Clio[/name] is a fantastic name!!

I vote for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Weston[/name], I love [name]Isadora[/name] but it is such an out there name and [name]Alec[/name] is such a quiet fellow that I feel that they don’t quite match and that may be a consideration for future siblings.

I would prefer [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Weston[/name]. [name]Isla[/name] is gorgeous.

However, [name]Isadora[/name] is gorgeous and her sister should be [name]Tallulah[/name] or [name]Arabella[/name].

Of course if you chose [name]Alexander[/name] then [name]Isadora[/name] matches beautifully it is just that [name]Alec[/name] is so quiet that he will be in the left in the shadows by his vibrant, gregarious sister [name]Isadora[/name].

Let’s give [name]Alec[/name] and more out there mn. [name]Alec[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Weston[/name] perhaps?

I have just realised that [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] sound too similar for siblings, so I will rethink with [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name].

I vote for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Weston[/name], I love [name]Isadora[/name] but it is such an out there name and [name]Alec[/name] is such a quiet fellow that I feel that they don’t quite match and that may be a consideration for future siblings.

I would prefer [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Weston[/name]. [name]Isla[/name] is gorgeous.

However, [name]Isadora[/name] is gorgeous and her sister should be [name]Tallulah[/name] or [name]Arabella[/name].

Of course if you chose [name]Alexander[/name] then [name]Isadora[/name] matches beautifully it is just that [name]Alec[/name] is so quiet that he will be in the left in the shadows by his vibrant, gregarious sister [name]Isadora[/name].

Let’s give [name]Alec[/name] a more out there mn. [name]Alec[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Weston[/name] perhaps?

I have just realised that [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] sound too similar for siblings, so I will rethink with [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name].

[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] [name]Weston[/name]

I think I like this the best so far! :slight_smile: Thanks! Any new ideas are always welcome!! My best friend and another friend and another friend’s brother are having a baby - must be something in the air!!! :slight_smile:

[name]Frederick[/name] is such a handsome name! Nn [name]Fred[/name] or [name]Eric[/name] or [name]Ricky[/name]…

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name]! Wow! So handsome! :slight_smile: Between [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Troy[/name], I loved [name]Alec[/name], but [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is my favorite!

I love [name]Isadora[/name], too, and think that [name]Cleo[/name] is great!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Okay, so, what do you guys think of [name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Alec[/name] [name]Weston[/name]?

Or is [name]Demetri[/name], [name]Demetrius[/name] better?

I still like [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Grey[/name] [name]Weston[/name] best, BUT want another option that I like as well… just in case… see what I mean?! Keep changing my mind!!

I still [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Clio[/name], but still not 100% sure if they should go together or not.

Go with [name]Alec[/name]. [name]Alec[/name] is sophisticated and charming. I dont like [name]Troy[/name]. The name [name]Troy[/name] doesnt bring a good image to my mind. No offense to anyone named this. It is probably because the [name]Troy[/name] I know is big, loud and obnoxious.
[name]Isadora[/name] is lovely, and [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Clio[/name] sounds nice.

[name]Isadora[/name] and [name]Clio[/name] are not my favorite names, but the combination somehow makes them a lot better.