I like the name we've picked out, but I like my good friend's daughter's name better

Please don’t spell maya …mya or myah or worst mia…its just horrible

[name]Amaria[/name]. (uh-mar-ee-uh). You could easily get the nickname mia, or mari which is also cute. It isn’t popular, which is a plus, but it isn’t unknown either. It was mohammed ali’s daughter’s middle name. I think its adorable.

[name]Mia[/name] and [name]Maya[/name] are completely seperate names with different pronunciations.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Luna[/name]…what about [name]Willow[/name]? I love how soft and feminine it sounds. [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Kai[/name] - very cute!
blankigirl

I would use [name]Zinnia[/name] anyway because you capslocked your love for it! Bring your hubby around by letting him pick any middle that he would like to use.

[name]Zinnia[/name] and [name]Kai[/name]… [name]Love[/name] the look of this.

Thanks so much guys!!! I’m really like the idea of a Hawaiian middle name. I think that it would spunk [name]Amelia[/name] up. I also love the suggestions of [name]Coral[/name], [name]Isla[/name], and [name]Lilia[/name]! I’m still going to sit on it for awhile…I’ll let you guys know what we pick in a couple of months!!

[name]Coralie[/name] and [name]Coral[/name] are cute. [name]Delphine[/name] is pretty and the dolphin symbolism perks it up.

[name]Ivy[/name] alternates: [name]Isis[/name] or [name]Iola[/name] are two I like, but is a hard I sound too close to [name]Kai[/name]?

I actually really liked [name]Zinnia[/name] and would use that. What about [name]Zelda[/name]?

I find [name]Amelia[/name] a bit bland, honestly, compared to your other options. But I think it’s less common in the states than in [name]Oz[/name], where I am every third child is named [name]Amelia[/name].

Surely he can’t hate ALL flower names if he was okay with [name]Ivy[/name]? What about [name]Azalea[/name]?
or [name]Acacia[/name]?

Or [name]Aurora[/name], if your husband is steadfastly refusing all botanicals. [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Kai[/name] is cute.

[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Lia[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Mira[/name]
maya
[name]Tova[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]

I like [name]Calla[/name]. [name]Even[/name] better than [name]Ivy[/name].

If you like [name]Ivy[/name], there are a ton of popular I-names right now.
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Isis[/name]
[name]Ilsa[/name]/[name]Elsa[/name]

The first name that came to mind when I heard [name]Kai[/name] was [name]Sage[/name], nn Sagie.

I also really like everyone’s suggestions:
[name]Coral[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]

What about [name]Malia[/name] with the nickname [name]Mia[/name]? (PS- I haven’t read other posts, so sorry if you’ve discussed this already!)